• A deputy, along with the Little Hocking and Dunham volunteer fire departments, responded to 2836 Sealy Ridge Road, on Tuesday to a fire of an electric box attached to a house. The fire was extinguished.
• A deputy responded to Waterford Township on Tuesday in reference to a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• Gerald Antill, of Ohio 7, Marietta, reported a theft at his residence on Wednesday. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation Wednesday at Barlow Par Mar in reference to stolen items. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Warren Township on Wednesday in reference to a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• Deputies were dispatched to 1420 Milner Road, Waterford, on Thursday, where Ashley Ball reported being assaulted by her husband, Jerry Ball. Jerry Eugene Ball, 62, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing. Ashley did request a protection order.
• On Thursday, a deputy was stationary at Speedway, Seventh Street, Marietta when Aaron Wesley Cain, 37, of 16687 Crooked Tree Road, Dexter City, requested assistance with his vehicle. The deputy observed him pacing back and forth in the parking lot as he was trying to communicate with him. Cain’s pupils were extremely constricted, and he was swearing profusely. Cain was asked if he had taken any prescribed medication. Cain advised that he did earlier in the morning. Cain’s speech was also slurred. Cain then stated that he done a “piece” of meth earlier that morning. Cain was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct, public intoxication, and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• James Robert Rodes, 39, of 697 Virginia St., Marietta, was arrested for two counts of driving under suspension and no seatbelt, all misdemeanors.
• Alisha Marie Harris, 27, of 122 Frederick St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Deane Allen Beck, Jr., 38, of 1111 W. Montgomery St., Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Zachary Allen Myers, 28, of 815 Quarry St., Marietta, was arrested for felonious assault, a felony.