•Pamela Fulks, of 106 Stanley Mills Road, Little Hocking, reported Aug. 26 that her home was entered and numerous items of value removed. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation in Grandview Township Aug. 26 of a possible burglary occurring. The homeowner wished that no charges be filed on subject(s) involved.
• A deputy was dispatched to 3747 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, on Aug. 26 to a possible overdose. Local EMS responded to the scene as well and provided assistance to Elton Hart Jr. Deputies located paraphernalia in plain sight inside the home. After being transported to the local hospital, Hart refused medical treatment. Elton Dean Hart Jr., 42, was placed under arrest for child endangering, inducing panic and possession of drug abuse instruments.
• On Friday, a deputy responded to an assault in the Washington County Jail. Anthony Larrison said Joseph Slider entered his cell and began punching him. Charges of assault were filed on Joseph Lee Slider, 28.
• A deputy was dispatched to 164 Anderson Road, Fleming, on Saturday. Mariah Anderson reported her boyfriend and children’s father, Coy Smallwood, had choked her. Anderson was pushed backward, striking the bathroom door. A protection order was requested by Anderson. Deputies made contact with Coy Leonard Smallwood, 26, on Calder Ridge Road after he contact the sheriff’s office for assistance. Smallwood was placed under arrest for domestic violence and probation violation and transported to the Washington County Jail.
•A deputy responded to 1208 Park Ave., New Matamoras, on Sunday. It was reported that Gary Beagle was at the residence in violation of an active protection order. Luticia Beagle had found Gary in the residence and told him to leave several times, however he did not. Luticia also reported numerous items broken/destroyed by Gary prior to her returning home, and he continued destroying things while she was there. Gary had also been burning items in the backyard. A warrant was requested and issued for the arrest of Gary D. Beagle, 33, for violation of a protection order and aggravated arson.
• On Sunday, Rhonda L. Tyree was to be processed into the Washington County Jail for active warrants. While in the holding cell officer’s noticed an odd behavior from Tyree at which time she was ordered to give officers whatever she had in her possession. Tyree then handed over a bag with a brownish pale powder in it and admitted that the plastic bag contained heroin. Upon weighing the baggie it was discovered to be 32.51 grams of suspected heroin. A charge of possession of a controlled substance, illegal conveyance into the jail, and tampering with evidence were added to the charges Rhonda Lynn Tyree, 37, of 359 Sandhill Road, Reno, was being processed on.
• A deputy was dispatched to Lowell Elementary School, Market Street, Lowell, on Monday. The L-A Volunteer Fire Department personnel were on scene attending to the male subject who then was observed walking away from the scene. A strong odor of an alcoholic beverage was immediately detected on/or about his person and he stated he had passed out after consuming alcohol. Anthony Cameron Williams, 45, was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct and transported to the Washington County Jail where a breathalyzer test was given with the results being .177.
• A deputy responded to 503 Cross St., Belpre, on Monday for a report of an assault at that location. Mary White, of Little Hocking, was asleep at that location when Tisha Skinner entered the home. After several minutes of verbal arguing/conversation with subject(s) at the home, Skinner struck White with a cell phone by throwing it at her. Skinner also slapped White across the face. Tisha Leeann Skinner, 38, of 1120 Cisler Drive, Marietta, was placed under arrest for assault and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• A deputy responded to 470 Davis Road, Lower Salem, on Monday in reference to a theft complaint. Kimberly Griffin reports money missing from occupants of the residence after a subject had stayed the night. Nathan Morris was asked about the money and eventually stated he took the money. A summons is being requested for Nathan Jeffrey Morris, of 16120 State Route 550, Fleming, on a charge of theft.
• On Monday, a call was received from Sarah Dunn reporting a violation of a protection order with Quinton Humphrey. Humphrey had phoned Dunn from an unknown number. Contact was made with Humphrey who admitted to calling Dunn. Quinton Michael Humphrey, 20, of 840 Danner Run Road, Newport, was placed under arrest for violation of a protection order and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• On Tuesday, the dog warden requested a summons be issued to Sheena Dee Kidd, 32, of 587 Morris Loop Road, Marietta, for failing to obtain dangerous dog registration. On July 26, she was given paperwork stating her dog was designated dangerous due to the dog biting a deputy that was on her property responding to a complaint she filed. Kidd was given all information needed for her to comply with this designation as well as information needed to contest the designation if she wished. As of Aug. 4 Kidd did not contest the designation, which made the dangerous dog designation final and permanent. Kidd was given 30 days to comply with the standards and to obtain the dangerous dog registration, which she failed to do so. Contact with Kidd was attempted but met with negative results.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Heidi Anne Huck, 44, of 26 Hillcrest Drive, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Natasha Katherine Dunn, 29, of 705 Second St., New Matamoras, was arrested for a Lawrence County warrant, possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
• Marcus Maurice Kimbrough, 29, of 103 Woodcrest Lane, Marietta, was arrested for no operator’s license and possession of drug abuse instruments, misdemeanors.
• Joshua Neal Offenberger, 30, of 1530 Stone Quarry Road, Fleming, was arrested for disorderly conduct, two counts, misdemeanors.
• Larry Steven Wright, 28, of 3395 W. 56th St., Cleveland, was arrested for contempt of court from Cuyahoga County, a felony.
• Coy Leonard Smallwood, 26, of 164 Anderson Road, Fleming, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony, and probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Andrea Noel Fry, 27, of 14 Charles St., Newport, was arrested for breach of recognizance, possessing drug abuse instruments and endangering children, all misdemeanors.
• Brandon Joshua Blevins, 29, of 600 Ullman St., Beverly, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Hunter Dayne Brandt, 23, of 1721 Oak St., Parkersburg, was arrested for assault, contempt of court, two counts of probation violation, misdemeanors.
• Rhonda Lynn Tyree, 37, of 259 Sandhill Drive, Reno, was arrested for illegal conveyance, tampering with evidence, possession of drugs, felonies, loose dog and failure to register a dog, misdemeanors.
• Morgan Michelle Flinn, 24, of 704 Elm St., Belpre, was arrested for two counts of domestic violence, misdemeanors.
• Jeremy Adam Stone, 37, of 1880 Braun Road, Belpre, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, probation violation and driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, misdemeanors.
• Timothy Joel Foland, 35, of 811 Sixth St., St. Marys, W.Va. was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Joseph Scott Antill, 41, of 877 Dodd Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Jennifer Marie Sturm, 37, homeless, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Amanda Beth Rhodes, 35, of 109 Eighth St., Apt. 3, Belpre, was arrested for fugitive from justice.
• Lee Anna Charlton, 36, homeless, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, illegal use of drug paraphernalia and open container, misdemeanors.
• Elizabeth Ann Lauer, 33, of 1020 Caywood Road, Marietta, was arrested for failure to reinstate operator’s license, a misdemeanor.
• Tisha LeeAnn Skinner, 38, of 1120 Cisler Drive, Marietta, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
• Shasta Renee Clay, 25, of 1425 Central Ave., Zanesville, was arrested for driving under suspension and child restraint, misdemeanors.
• Quinton Michael Humphrey, 20, of 840 Danner Run Road, Newport, was arrested for violating a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Anthony Cameron Williams, 45, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.