• A deputy responded to Tri County Water, Waterford, on Aug. 27 to recover a counterfeit bill that was passed at that location. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to 1370 Patten Mills Road, Cutler, on Aug. 28 for a domestic complaint. Jenna Sheets reported she and Justin Edwards were involved in an argument which led to Edwards grabbing her by the throat. She said she then scratched him on the face, attempting to get away from him. Edwards gave a similar account of what had occurred. Justin Eugene Edwards, 28, of 1420 Patten Mills Road, Cutler, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy met with Angel Granger, of 2342 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, on Aug. 28 in reference to a stolen cell phone and tablet. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to the Marathon, Arrowhead Road, Little Hocking, on Aug. 28 for a report of 11 gallons of fuel being pumped and not paid for. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy began an investigation Aug. 30 in reference to threats made. After speaking with all parties involved it was determined to be unfounded.
• On Aug. 31, a deputy responded along with the Little Muskingum Volunteer Fire Department to an unresponsive male in Lawrence Township.
• A deputy responded to Dalzell Road, Whipple, on Aug. 31 in reference to Steven Hendershot continuing to have a fence in disrepair that allows his cows to roam. The cows travel across the property of another neighbor and onto another subject’s property and this is an ongoing occurrence. On Aug. 26 deputies responded to the farm and issued a warning to a farm hand in reference to the cows roaming the area. A summons is being requested for Steven S. Hendershot, 59, of 7120 Dalzell Road, Whipple, for animals running at large.
• On Sept. 1, a deputy was dispatched to Adams Township in reference to a possible domestic violence incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• On Sept. 1 a deputy responded to Independence Township in reference to a four wheeler accident.
• A deputy responded to Decatur Township on Sept. 1 along with the Dunham and Little Hocking volunteer fire departments to a tractor fire.
• Molly Vangorden, of Belpre, reported Sept. 1 that her vehicle back glass was broken. This case remains under investigation.
• On Sept. 2 a deputy met with Miller Supply personnel in reference to a John Deere dozer being removed from the business at 26270 State Route 7, Marietta. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Par Mar Store 7, 17785 State Route 7, Marietta, on Sept. 2 for a theft of a lighter and sunglasses. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Wildwood Lake Raceway, Decatur Township on Sept. 2 in reference to a crash into a tree at that location.
• On Sept. 2, a deputy responded to Watertown Township to a report of a burglary. After completing the investigation it was determined to be unfounded.
• On Sept. 2, a deputy was working the Washington County Fair detail when a food vendor reported receiving three counterfeit bills. This case remains under investigation.
• On Monday, a deputy, along with the Fearing Volunteer Fire Department responded to 1020 Caywood Road, Marietta, for a vehicle fire.
• On Monday, a juvenile left the Washington County Juvenile Center. The juvenile was located and faces delinquency charges in Juvenile Court.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Kristopher Michael Williamson, 25, homeless, was arrested for criminal trespassing, a misdemeanor.
• Kristin Renee Campbell, 36, of 1027 Greene St., Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, two counts, misdemeanors.
• John Joseph Dominick Kelly, 28, of 110 ½ Lee St., Belpre, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Tanner John Smith, 23, of 901 Cisler Lane, Marietta, was arrested for having weapons while under disability and burglary, felonies, and drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.