• On Aug. 23, the dog warden received video showing H. Bradley Bole’s terrier dog running loose the day before. The dog was observed running into the roadway and onto neighboring property. A summons is being requested for H. Bradley Bole, 61, of 103 Wildwood Drive, Marietta, for failure to restrain.
• On Aug. 25, it was reported that Victoria Poore’s dog was running loose from her residence at 1235 Cisler Drive, Marietta. Poore’s dog had chased a neighbor into their house and attempted to attack their dog. An officer with the Marietta Police Department responded and restrained Poore’s dog. On Tuesday, a deputy made contact with Poore who advised she let her dog outside and within two seconds he was out of the fenced area. Poore stated the dog continues to find a way out of the fence. A summons was requested for Poore, 40, for failing to restrain her dog.
• On Aug. 25, a deputy began an investigation in reference to a credit card being used to purchase a sofa and delivered to the Columbus area without the owner’s permission. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Decatur Township on Aug. 25 for a report of vehicle(s) damaged by subject(s) attempting to gain entry. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Warren Township on Aug. 25 in reference to a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all individuals involved it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to 1940 State Route 555, Little Hocking, on Wednesday in reference to Kaylyn Cottrell being assaulted by Steven L. Sayre. Cottrell said Sayre attempted to leave the home with their 4-year-old, who was screaming and crying. Cottrell confronted Sayre at which time he put the child down and shoved Cotrrell, causing her to fall. Sayre then left the residence, taking the child with him. Sayre was located and stated he shoved Cottrell because she tried to take their son from him. Steven Lee Sayre, 34, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy responded to Rummer Road, Marietta, on Wednesday for a report of John David Fleming being under the influence of drugs or alcohol and attempting to leave in a vehicle. A vehicle parked at the residence with Fleming inside was found with the keys in the ignition and the engine running. After completing the investigation, and noting Fleming had an odor of an alcoholic beverage about his person and bloodshot eyes, he was placed under arrest for consuming in a motor vehicle, and having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. John David Fleming, 42, of 1508 Glendale Road, Marietta, was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• A deputy began an investigation Wednesday into an assault of a juvenile with the suspect being Dakota Mulneix, 22, of 205 E. Montgomery St., Marietta. Mulneix had borrowed an item from the juvenile and when asked for the item back, Mulneix stated that he “would punch him.” A witness then took the item from Mulneix at which time Mulneix got on top of the juvenile and punched him/her in the face. Mulneix admitted to the allegations and stated that was how they got along. A summons is being requested for Mulneix for assault.
• Angela S. Nutter, of 4357 Laurel Creek Road, Waverly, W.Va., theft.
• Tessa L. Steakley, of 1851 Seventh St., Parkersburg, trafficking in drugs.
• Larry T. Lang, of 3701 Plum Run Road, Waterford, failure to appear.
• Darren A. Petty, of 211 Pickering St., Parkersburg, probation violation. Original charge misuse of credit card.
• David A. Hansen, of 832 Ridge St., Marietta, failure to appear. Original charge theft.
• Dustin L. McKnight, of 9239 State Route 60, Lowell, breach of recognizance.
• Andrew A. Crites, of 415 Florence St., Belpre, failure to appear. Original charge domestic violence.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Kirk Michael Urban, 43, homeless, was arrested for failure to appear, a felony, and obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
• Noel Nicole Metz, 27, of 1441 Barnett Ridge Road, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Anthony Robert Larrison, 36, of 2109 Benedict Road, Fleming, was arrested for probation violation, a felony, obstructing official business, littering, disorderly conduct, driving under suspension (two counts), fictitious registration and improper lane change, misdemeanors.
• Darren Michael Edwards, 51, of 710 Front St., Apt. 6, Marietta, was arrested for trafficking in drugs and weapons under disability, felonies.
• Santravis Donte Cobb, 38, of 314 Lancaster St., Apt. B, Marietta, was arrested for conspiracy, a felony.
• Deryl Edward Wilson, Jr., 48, of 1641 Lincoln Heights, Pomeroy, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Ashley Nichole Moore, 26, of 111 West Montgomery St., Lot 10, Marietta, was arrested for escape, a felony.