• A deputy was dispatched to 17997 State Route 26, Reno, on Oct. 7, along with the Little Muskingum Fire Department, in reference to a vehicle at that location being on fire. The vehicle, a 2002 Jeep Liberty, appeared to be a total loss.
• Deputies responded to 1024 McNeal Road, Waterford, on Oct. 7, along with the Beverly-Waterford, Watertown and L-A fire departments. The barn at that location was fully engulfed and a total loss.
• Deputies responded to Warren Township on Oct. 8 for a report of a lost or possible stolen license plate. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to Salem Township on Oct. 8 in reference to two male subjects involved in an altercation. Both subjects refused to have charges filed.
• On Friday, deputies responded to 1154 Patten Mills Road, Bartlett. Patty Smith reported her son, Anthony Hill, was drunk and threatening her with a knife. Hill left the scene prior to deputies arriving. Smith said in addition to waving around a knife, Hill also shoved her and jumped out of a vehicle towards his father with the knife. Deputies were unable to locate Hill. Hill later agreed to meet with them but failed to appear at the designated location. On Saturday, deputies were able to locate Anthony Trent Hill, 29, of 1154 Patten Mills Road, Bartlett, and placed him under arrest for two counts of domestic violence.
• On Saturday, the Washington County Jail received a warrant for the arrest of Mitchell Lee Erb from the Pleasants County Magistrate Court in West Virginia. Erb, 32, of 811 Pioneer Comm. Road, St. Marys, W.Va.had fugitive from justice charges filed on him.
• Robert Nichols, of 1041 McGill Road, Vincent, failure to appear, original charge theft.
• Vincent Roberts, of 1920 Roberts Road, Amesville, OVI.
• Ashley McDermott, of 813 18th St., Vienna, theft.
• Richard A. Peters, of Bradford, Mass., failure to appear.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Dashan Lamar Young, 42, of 1090 Hilton Drive, Reynoldsburg, was arrested for trafficking in drugs, two counts, both felonies.
• Roger William Burkhart, 33, of Super 8 Motel, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Michael Shawn Williams, 42, of 240 Hillcrest Drive, Apt. 71, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Joshua Eric Burkhart, 30, homeless, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Sarah Marie Lightner, 36, of 693 Wynncrest Drive, Fleming, was arrested for theft (2 counts), assault, endangering children, domestic violence, and breach of recognizance, all misdemeanors.
• Cassandra Rebecca Gail Buser, 27, of 913 Harmar St., Marietta, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
• George Nicholas Parsons, 44, of 373 Rocky Road, Grantsville, W.Va., was arrested for driving under the influence, no operator’s license, no seatbelt, all misdemeanors, failure to comply with an officer and fugitive from justice, both felonies.
•Anthony Trent Hill, 29, of 21154 Patten Mills Road, Bartlett, was arrested for two counts of domestic violence, and probation violation, all misdemeanors.
• Uriah Gregg, 20, of 9560 Crews Lane, Chesterhill, was arrested for theft and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
• Jessica Marie Biehl, 23, of 129 Arrow Drive, Marietta, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, failure to control, hit skip, and resisting arrest, all misdemeanors.