• Kimberly Brown, of 2274 Tick Ridge Road, Lower Salem, reported Wednesday that items were removed from a rental home, to include miscellaneous household items. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to 3747 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, on Thursday in reference to a domestic violence incident. Dispatch had received a call stating Victoria Fuller had been assaulted by Marcus Boothby, her boyfriend. Contact was made with Fuller and permission to search the home for Boothby was obtained. Deputies noted injuries to Fuller who reported having a conversation with Boothby when he began cursing at her and calling her names and eventually struck her in the mouth with his arm. Fuller tried to push him away at which time Boothby got on top of her and punched her in the face numerous times. A search of the home found Boothby hiding in the clothes dryer. Marcus Gregory Boothby, 23, of 144 Washington St., Waterford, was arrested for felony domestic violence and probation violation.
• Jassandra C. Johnston, of 687 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, failure to appear on a child support case.
• David Eugene Griffon, of 49509 Dangel Lane, Sardis, failure to appear on a criminal damaging charge.
• Brissy Janey, of 41240 Jewett Scio Road, Jewett, driving under suspension.
• William Thomas Klintworth, of 1876 Pine Ridge Road, Watertown, contempt of court.
• Brady D. Smith, of 236 Vermont Ave., Clarksburg, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge, and failure to appear on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Douglas Wriston, of 693 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, theft.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Zakkary Roger Beckett, 22, of 123 National Lane, Williamstown, was arrested for no operator’s license and unauthorized use of motor vehicle, both misdemeanors.
• Marcus Ray Burns, 21, of 800 Grady Lane, Apt. 57, Wellston, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
• Marcus Gregory Boothby, 23, of 144 Washington St., Waterford, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor, and domestic violence, a felony.
• Justin Oscar Willis, 35, of 543 Cleveland W. Ave., Huron, was arrested for resisting arrest and obstructing official business.