• On Friday, a deputy became aware of a violation of a temporary protection order by Coy Smallwood. The protected party and Smallwood had a relationship while the order was in place and he even stayed at the same residence. Smallwood was reported to have a firearm, which he is not allowed to possess as he is under disability. Attempts to make contact with Smallwood were unsuccessful. On Sunday, the deputy spoke with Smallwood who said he knew of the protection order, however felt it had been dropped. Smallwood also admitted to possessing the firearm. Coy Leonard Smallwood, 27, of 1706 Calder Ridge Road, Belpre, turned himself in at the sheriff’s office where he was placed under arrest for violating a protection order, probation violation, and having weapons while under disability.
• During a traffic stop Sunday driver, Tina M. Patterson was observed to have glassy and bloodshot eyes and the odor of an alcoholic beverage was detected on her person. Patterson stated she had just left the bars and had been consuming alcohol. Patterson was asked to perform field sobriety test which she did poorly on. A portable breath test showed a result of .174 percent. Tina Marie Patterson, 42, of 3004 Broad St., Parkersburg, was placed under arrest for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Corey Butler Adams, of 202 Sacra Via, Marietta, driving under suspension.
• Jeffrey Isaiah Cottrell, of 507 Washington St., Marietta, failure to appear on a probation violation charge.
• Brittany Annabelle Science, of 75 Hilltop Lane, Friendly, W.Va., possession of drugs.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Christopher Adam Walker, 28, of 2836 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, was arrested for for unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, a felony.
• Travis Lloyd Cunningham, 34, of 1619 Connett Road, Nelsonville, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Edward Lloyd Parsons, 26, of 313 Florence St., Belpre, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Jeremy Michael Phipps, 39, of 207 Lancaster St., Marietta, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
• Shon Matthew Howel, 19, of 1308 Williamson Ave., Apt. 8A, New Matamoras, was arrested for felonious assault and retaliation against a public servant, party official, attorney, or witness, felonies.
• Cole Bryant Fluharty, 29, of 1789 Trina Way, was arrested for driver’s license misrep, drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors, and possession of marijuana, trafficking in drugs, and possessing criminal tools, felonies.
• Jackie Lee Conant, 36, of 3010 Barnett Road, Cutler, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and failure to control, misdemeanors.
• Tina Marie Patterson, 42, of 3004 Broad St., Parkersburg, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and turn and stop signals, misdemeanors.
• David Eugene Griffon Jr., 24, of 1308 Williamson Ave., Apt. 5D, New Matamoras, was arrested for failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
• John Chadrick Yost, 38, of 1801 McGraw Run Road, Goose Lake, La., was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, no operator license and faulty exhaust, misdemeanors.
• Coy Leonard Smallwood, 27, of 1706 Calder Ridge Road, Belpre, was arrested for violating protection order, probation violation, misdemeanors, and having weapons while under disability, a felony.
• Jassandra Collet Johnston, 38, of 687 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, was arrested for failure to appear, a felony.
• Douglas Alan Wriston Jr., 35, of 693 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Brenda Lynn McAtee, 59, of 106 Alta St., Apt. D1, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.