• A deputy was dispatched to 330 Browns Road, Marietta, on Friday for a report of two people involved in a fight. The deputy met with subjects at the residence where Melissa Warrener and Jeffrey Worstell reside. Worstell was observed exiting the residence and grabbing Warrener and throwing her to the porch floor. Jeffery Dean Worstell, 34, was placed under arrest for domestic violence. About an hour later it was reported that Warrener was inside the residence throwing things out and potentially damaging the trailer. A broken TV was observed in the yard. Warrener said she had damaged the television which belonged to Worstell. Also noted were several mirrors smashed, which hung on the living room wall. Warrener admitted to breaking these mirrors as well. Warrener was drinking whiskey directly from the bottle as deputies spoke with her. Warrener’s probation officer was contacted and advised to place her under arrest for probation violation. The Worstells requested charges be filed on Warrener for breaking the items in the home that belonged to them. Melissa Dawn Warrener, 38, was transported to the Washington County Jail on charges of probation violation, and two counts of criminal damaging.
• A deputy responded to 130 Mill St., Waterford, on Nov. 23 for a welfare check. The juvenile at the home stated the adults had returned home intoxicated. The juvenile and Justin Ashcraft became involved in an argument and Ashcraft told the juvenile to leave the home. The juvenile tried to walk away when Ashcraft grabbed the child by the arm and shoved the child out the door, causing injury. Justin Lee Ashcraft, 43, of 130 Mill St., Waterford, was placed under arrest for domestic violence. Ashcraft submitted to a PBT upon arrival at the Jail with the results being .115.
• A deputy responded to 905 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, Saturday to meet with Scott Moore regarding a burglary at the residence. Numerous items of value were removed and this case remains under investigation.
• On Tuesday, a deputy was notified that Zachary Carlisle Boothby had been arrested and brought to the Washington County Jail on an active warrant out of Texas for possession of a controlled substance. Boothby, 38, of 2396 Woodruff Road, Vincent, was charged with fugitive from justice.
• A deputy responded to Newport Township on Tuesday in reference to a possible temporary protection order violation. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• Wendy Jo Johnson, of 291 W. Liberty Ave., McConnelsville, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Brian Denver Hess, homeless, theft.
• Larry Dean Loy, of 16745 County Road 9, New Matamoras, failure to appear on a driving under suspension charge, and failure to appear on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Robert Charles Ruble, of 755 Tuttle St., Belpre, domestic violence.
• Tera S. Deem, of 300 Ivy St., Parkersburg, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Robin Jerome Richards, of 29385 E. Belpre Pike Road, Coolville, failure to appear for child support hearing.
• Joseph Lee Slider, of 112 Sunset Ave., Marietta, aggravated robbery and felonious assault.
• John M. Decker, of 1613 15th St., Parkersburg, aggravated robbery.
• Gabrielle I Chafin, of 2603 16th St., Parkersburg, aggravated robbery.
• Jonathan Dale Ahart, of 251 Poplar St., Davisville, W.Va., complicity to commit aggravated robbery.
• Mark Anthony Todd, of 2108 Energy Highway, Friendly, W.Va., probation violation on a charge of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jerran Keith Knowlton, 39, homeless, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Gurmel Lyman McDonald, 31, of 91 Central City Road, Parkersburg, was arrested for aggravated burglary, a felony.
• Dalton Matthew Ball, 20, of 6600 McMannis Riggs Road, Beverly, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Justin Tyler Gibbs, 27, of 515 Smith St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Ryan Edward Carpenter, 23, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, possession of drug abuse instruments and obstructing official business, misdemeanors, tampering with evidence and possession of drugs, felonies.
• Justin Brian Hines, 21, of 106 Devol Drive, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, obstructing official business and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
• Brandon Scott Walters, 36, of 715 Greene St., Apt, A, Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• William Logan Schofield, 57, of 1717 15th St., Parkersburg, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony.
• Eric Jordan Swihart, 33, of 118 Victory St., Parkersburg, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony, and possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Waylon Franklin McCune, 44, was arrested for two counts of contempt of court, one misdemeanor and one felony.
• John Michael Milby, 29, of 717 Greene St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Frederick Lee Schwaben, 42, of 1308 Williamson Ave., Apt. 2E, New Matamoras, was arrested for non-support of dependents.