• Joshua Amos Gibson, of 821 Quincey St., Parkersburg, probation violation on a domestic violence charge.
• Martin Dean Welch, probation violation.
• Erica Jean Wall, of 605 10th St. Marietta, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Bradley Douglas Worstell, 23, of 29725 State Route 7, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Christopher Leonard Lott, 36, of 150 Camelot Road, Lot 28, Belpre, was arrested for driving under OVI suspension and expired plates, misdemeanors.
• Jamie Todd Terzopplous, 39, of 22752 Bucktown Road, Racine, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Michael Anthony Karcher, 29, of 706 Ninth St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Scott Alan Roberts, 47, of 115 Wilson Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for fugitive from justice.
• Amy Suzzanne Books, 32, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• David Andreas Decker, 25, homeless, was arrested for burglary, a felony, four counts of violation of protection order, breach of recognizance, domestic violence, and no fishing license, all misdemeanors.
• Juan Weaver, 44, of 805 Second St., New Martinsville, W.Va., was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Aaron Michael Carpenter, 26, homeless, was arrested for criminal damaging, a misdemeanor.
• Brandon Emery Williams, 31, of 6250 Grand Central Ave., Vienna, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.