• A deputy responded to 4188 School House Road, Little Hocking, on Thursday for a report of a possible domestic dispute. Deputies determined that an argument between Lindsey and Daniel had taken place. Charges of disorderly conduct will be filed on Lindsey Rebecca Sealey, 29, and Daniel Douglas Sealey, 31.
• The fire alarm at the Washington County Jail was activated Thursday and upon responding officers found Marcus Boothby standing wrapped in a blanket with water coming from the ceiling. Boothby had been on lockdown at the time and alone in the area this was occurring in. Boothby advised he was the reason for the fire alarm and the sprinkler system going off. Charges are being filed on Marcus Gregory Boothby, 23, of Waterford, for criminal mischief and disrupting public service, both felonies.
• A deputy responded to 1910 State Route 550, Cutler, on Thursday for a report of a domestic violence complaint. Caitlin Ruble said she and Robert Ruble argued and he began tearing things up in the residence. Robert ripped the bedroom door off the hinges, broke the bedroom space heater and smashed a kitchen chair. Robert then smacked Caitlin on the face using both hands and ripped her from her seat. Robert left the residence and as he walked by Caitlin’s car he smashed the driver’s side mirror, breaking the glass. An attempt to locate Robert was unsuccessful. A warrant was requested and issued through Marietta Municipal Court for Robert Charles Ruble, 24, of 755 Tuttle St., Belpre, on a charge of domestic violence.
• A deputy, along with the Little Hocking Volunteer Fire Department, responded to 99 Miller St., Little Hocking, to a vehicle fire. The 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee was a total loss.
• On Friday, Wayne Valentine was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on a Wood County, W.Va., warrant for shoplifting. Wayne Edward Valentine, 38, of 305 Harmar St., Marietta, was charged with being a fugitive from justice.
• On Friday, charges for failure to restrain a dog were filed on Buddy McNelly, of 401 Keeler Drive, Marietta, . On Dec. 6 a dog belonging to McNelly ran loose from his residence and through a neighbors’ property and onto Masonic Park Road. McNelly had been warned in the past to restrain his dog(s).
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Scott Everett Collins, 33, homeless, were arrested for probation violation, a felony, and violation of a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Joseph Lee Slider, 28, of 112 Sunset Ave., Marietta, was arrested on warrants for aggravated robbery and felonious assault, felonies, assault, and breach of recognizance, misdemeanors.
• Isaac Lopez Borjas, 38, of 511 Ballenger St., San Benito, Texas, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, driving under the influence greater than .10 percent, driving under suspension and red light violation, all misdemeanors.
• Wayne Edward Valentine, 38, of 305 Harmar St., Marietta, was arrested on a warrant for theft and fugitive from justice.