• Megan Miller reported Friday that Tyler Fox assaulted her at their home in Adams Township. Miller said she was attempting to leave when Fox became angry and slapped her on the left side of her face. Miller said Fox had a butcher knife in his hand and told her he would slice her throat. Tyler James Fox, 29, of 8964 Muskingum River Road, Lowell, was not located at that time. A warrant was requested for Fox on a charge of domestic violence.
• A deputy began an investigation in Oak Grove on Friday in reference to tires being slashed on a vehicle in that community. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 4755 Waterford Road, Marietta, on Saturday in reference to a possible domestic dispute between Christopher Holder and Rebecca Sparks. Sparks said Holder was yelling at her all day and throwing items in the residence. Deputies were advised of a previous incident, similar in nature that occurred on Dec. 7. Christopher Scott Holder, 34, was arrested for disorderly conduct by fighting and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• On Sunday, a deputy served a protection order on Adalberto Perez out of Pleasants County. He was also advised by dispatch that an active warrant was on file from Pleasants County, W.Va., for burglary. Perez was advised of the warrant and was placed under arrest for fugitive from justice. Adalberto Perez, 24, was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• A deputy responded to 25 Radabaugh Road on Sunday to meet with Delmer Offenberger regarding a possible burglary at his home. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Victor Branham Whittekind, 30, of 212 Maple St., Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, breach of recognizance obstructing official business, all misdemeanors.
• Jeremy Wayne Campbell, 37, of 106 Seventh St., Beverly, was arrested for driving under suspension, fictitious plates, failure to display valid registration, all misdemeanors.
• Jamie Todd Terzopplous, 39, of 22752 Bucktown Road, Racine, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Larry Allen Spence, 49, of 6254 Chestnut Ridge Drive, Wooster, was arrested for theft, a felony, and probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Kristin Laniece Scott, 38, of 646 Henry Camp Road, St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested for obstructing official business and criminal damaging, both misdemeanors.
• Gary Dale Scott, 42, of 646 Henry Camp Road, St. Marys, W.Va., was arrested for disorderly conduct, two counts, misdemeanors.
• Kimberly Ann Wood, 59, of 1010 Commerce St., Lockbourne, was arrested for assault, and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Christopher Scott Holder, 34, of 4755 Waterford Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors.
• Adalberto Edel Perez, 24, homeless, was arrested for fugitive from justice, a felony.
• Brian Denver Hess, 42, homeless, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Richard McCree Palmer, 36, of 729 Greene St., Apt. B, Marietta, was arrested on a warrant for nonsupport of dependents.
• Christina Rose Nunn, 48, of 106 Devol St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Samuel Scott Butler, 27, of 15 Poinciana St., Newport, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Aaron Michael Carpenter, 26, of 818 West St., Caldwell, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol, driving under suspension, no seatbelt and faulty exhaust, all misdemeanors.
• Timothy Noel McKinley, 21, of 306 Elm St., Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Eric Todd Kendall, 43, of 220 Spring St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.