• Deputies responded to the Pit Stop, 3355 State Route 821, Marietta, on Monday for a report of a subject with a dog in the parking lot acting suspiciously. After completing the follow-up to this incident the woman, Christi A. Carney, 49, of 4707 Vince Road, Lot 24, Sandusky, was advised that a summons would be requested for her for disorderly conduct by intoxication.
• A deputy responded to 57 Garage Lane, Waterford, on Tuesday in reference to Jeremy Campbell climbing through a trailer window and assaulting a juvenile and Carla Y. Clark. Campbell then left the home prior to law enforcement arriving. After completing the investigation, charges of assault and aggravated burglary were filed on Jeremy W. Campbell, of 106 7th St., Beverly, and a warrant was requested.
• Aaron W. Cain, of 16687 Crooked Tree Road, Dexter City, failure to appear on a driving under financial responsibility charge, two warrants.
• Joshua Leroy Gore, of 130 Cemetery Drive, New Matamoras, driving under suspension.
• Haley Ashton Jett, of 400-3 Avery Court, Parkersburg, disorderly conduct.
• Justin Adam McElfresh, of 1108 Julianna St., #87, Parkersburg, operating a motor vehicle without a valid operator’s license.
• Jacob W. Willis, of 9008 State Route 555, Cutler, possession of drugs.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Matthew Charles Berga, 21, homeless, was arrested for trafficking in drugs, three counts, all felonies.
• Mitchell Dean Needs, 38, of 280 Summers Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Dallas Willey Farnsworth, 45, of 122 Harmar St., Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Daniel Lee Francis, 34, of 130 Kern Drive, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.