The following people were recently granted a divorce or dissolution of marriage at the Washington County Courthouse:
• Scott D. Jones, 32, of Marietta, and Letitia D. Jones, 28, of Marietta, were granted a divorce Dec. 20.
• Ashley D. Kimes, 29, of Coolville, and Jeffrey M. Kimes, 38, of Little Hocking, were granted a dissolution of marriage Dec. 20.
• Megan L. Krantz, 25, of Belpre, and Robert Krantz, of Conway, S.C., were granted a divorce Dec. 21.
• Carrie E. Washburn, 41, of Lowell, and Donald C. Washburn III, 40, of Marietta, were granted a dissolution of marriage Dec. 21.
• Candace J. Clark, 43, of Waterford, and David W. Clark, 53, of Waterford, were granted a dissolution of marriage Dec. 21.
• Cory Hart, 29, of Marietta, and Karla R. B. Hart, 35, of Simi Valley, Calif., were granted a divorce Dec. 21.
• William W. Bolden Jr., 50, of Belpre, and Sandra Bolden, 46, of Belpre, were granted a dissolution of marriage Dec. 31.
• Wanda R. Loslo and Thomas L. Fulton to Elizabeth M. Reed, 111 Riverview Lane, Lowell, land; $3,000 warranty deed.
• Bonnie S. Eddy to Steven F. Eddy, 220 Danas Run Road, Newport, land and parcel; exempt quit claim.
• David L. and Merrilee A. Burst to John R. and Laurel M. Nicholas Trustees, 29519 Imperial Creek Drive, Tomball, Texas, land; $208,000 warranty deed.
• Robert H. and Barbara J. Vernon to Daniel J. Burkhart, 375 Bethel Road, Marietta, land and parcel; $160,000 warranty deed.
• Michael S. Foss to Mitchel D. and Austin R. Barth, 117 Franklin St., Marietta, land and parcel; $95,000 joint survivorship.