• Deputies along with the Dunham Volunteer Fire Department responded to Windy Ridge Road, Vincent, on Tuesday to fire of a small outbuilding, which was a total loss.
• A deputy responded to 116 Lincoln Road, Marietta, Tuesday to a report of an argument between individuals at that location. Ashley Mayle reported being in an argument but it was determined that no threats or physical altercation took place. While speaking with Mayle, the deputy observed a pill in the vehicle in plain view. When asked about the pill, Mayle stated it was Percocet, however she did not have a prescription. The deputy also recovered drug paraphernalia from the vehicle. Ashley Nicole Mayle, 28, of 116 Lincoln Road, Marietta, was placed under arrest for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Ronda Dequin Britton, of 537 Barnett Ridge Road, Belpre, disorderly conduct.
• Cassandra Rebecca Gail Buser, of 1508 Cresent St., Parkersburg, probation violation on a criminal trespassing complaint.
• Lacee Jay Butler, of 28634 Osborne Road, Coolville, contempt of court.
• Christopher Paul Cook, of 1340 Lynch Church Road, Marietta, probation violation on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Abisai Gonzalez Pablo, of 410 N. Michigan Ave., Wellston, probation violation on a theft charge.
• Hunter T. Piatt, of 749 Mary St., Belpre, failure to appear on an obstructing official business charge; failure to appear on a driving under suspension charge and breach of recognizance on an obstructing official business charge.
• Caitlin Renee Ruble, of 1910 State Route 550, Cutler, disorderly conduct.
• Timothy Matthew Sampson, of 26935 State Route 7, 4D, Marietta, failure to appear on a failure to comply with order or signal of an officer charge.
• Brittany Dianne Tolliver, of 50475 B Bigley Ridge Road, Long Bottom, contempt of court on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Morgan Michelle Flinn, of 704 Elm St., Belpre, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Mark Richard Robinson, 37, of 3928 Ninth Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Jeremy Alan Cremeans, 32, of Sealey Ridge Road, Vincent, was arrested for trafficking in drugs and possession of drugs, both felonies.
• Traci Lea Schwendeman, 46, of 205 Bohl Drive, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Ashley Nicole Mayle, 28, of 116 Lincoln Road, Marietta, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.