• A deputy responded to the Dollar General Store, 13715 State Route 339, Watertown, on Tuesday in reference to an alarm at that location. The deputy located a Ford truck in the parking lot with Darrell E. Clark in the front driver seat. Clark denied being the cause for the alarm. Also noted in the vehicle was a pipe, commonly used for smoking marijuana, which Clark denied being his. Upon asking for permission to search, Clark exited the vehicle and lost his balance and fell to the ground. An odor of marijuana was detected in the vehicle, along with pieces of marijuana in the ashtray. A small baggie with clear crystal residue and another bag with suspected methamphetamine were also located in the vehicle, and in Clark’s pocket. Clark denied the items belonged to him. Darrell Eugene Clark, 33, of 230 E. Fay Ave., Marietta, was arrested for two counts of possession of drugs and two counts of drug paraphernalia.
• A deputy began an investigation Tuesday in reference to an assault in Marietta Township. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy began an investigation Tuesday into identity fraud. This case remains under investigation.
• Lee Charlton, of 7923 Veto Road, Belpre, reported Wednesday that Jeremy Charlton was at the residence and refusing to leave. Charlton was sitting inside when the deputy arrived. This is the fifth time officers have responded to the residence for this type of incident. Jeremy Michael Charlton, 38, was placed under arrest for criminal trespass and was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
•Tracy Elizabeth Lamp, 42, of 146 Franklin St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Christina Marie Hower, 34, of 736 Utica Ave., Akron, was arrested for obstructing official business, possessing drug abuse instruments and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
• Jacob Andrew Johnson, 24, of 4177 East State Route 60, McConnelsville, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Darrell Eugene Clark, 33, of 230 E. Fay Ave., Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, two counts of drug paraphernalia and possession of drugs, both misdemeanors.
• Jason Lee Snider, 46, of 1812 Rockland Ave., Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Jeremy Michael Charlton, 38, homeless, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
• Joshua Mark Whitstine, 28, of 3645 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, was arrested for possession of heroin, possession of drugs, tampering with evidence, and parole violation, all felonies, possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.