• Deputies responded to Beverly, on Tuesday to speak with Ashley Ball, who was reporting her husband, Jerry Ball, was intoxicated and slapped her juvenile child. The incident occurred at 1420 Milner Road, Waterford when the child stepped between Jerry and Ashley during an argument. Jerry Eugene Ball, 62, of 1420 Milner Road, Waterford, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing. Once at the jail Ball tested .102 on the PBT.
• Deputies responded to Barlow Township on Tuesday in reference to a 911 hang-up with a muffled voice on the line stating help was needed. Deputies arrived at the location and upon speaking with all parties determined that charges would be filed on a juvenile for domestic violence through Washington County Juvenile Court.
•A theft was reported Tuesday at Dollar General, 336 Orchard Drive, Little Hocking. This case remains under investigation.
•A deputy was dispatched to Belpre Township on Tuesday for a possible domestic violence incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• Tricia Ann Martin, of 708 Front St., Apt. 19, Marietta, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge and failure to appear on an obstructing official business charge.
• Tricia Ann Blair, address unknown, failure to appear on an obstructing official business charge.
• Gregory Allen Hart, of 442 Washington St., Macksburg, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Paul D. Williams, of 3117 State Route 13, Crooksville, probation violation on a theft charge.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Trent Dwight Mason, 30, of 511 Ferguson St., Marietta, was arrested for inducing panic, a misdemeanor.
• Keith Allen Huff, 35, of 127 State Route 821, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Jerry Eugene Ball, 62, of 1420 Milner Road, Waterford, was arrested for domestic violence and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Cortney Dawn Pugh, 25, of 729 Greene St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.