• Sally Morse, of Culver Run Road, Waterford, reported Wednesday damage to her Chevy vehicle, and an item removed from the vehicle. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation Wednesday in reference to stolen tools. This case remains under investigation.
• On Thursday, a deputy responded to 20370 State Route 60, Beverly. It was reported that Jared Smith received a Facebook message from Noah Hull that was threatening and vulgar in nature. The Wood County Sheriff’s Office was able to locate Hull at his place of employment. Hull admitted to sending Jared Smith the messages. A summons is being requested for Noah Riley Hull, 21, of 1308 Williamson Ave., 1D, New Matamoras, for telecommunications harassment.
• A deputy began an investigation Thursday into an assault that occurred in Muskingum Township. This case remains under investigation.
• Allen Patterson, of 391 Echo Valley Road, Waterford, reported Thursday the theft of his 2003 Buick vehicle. The vehicle was located wrecked. This case remains under investigation.
• On Friday, a deputy responded to 1905 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, to meet with James Briggs in reference to his 2003 Chevrolet Silverado, pick-up truck, maroon in color, stolen from the residence. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Rubrake Road on Friday to begin an investigation into missing items. The victim did not wish anyone prosecuted in this case. This case will be marked closed.
• Deputies were dispatched to 195 McGill Road, Vincent, on Friday to an incident of domestic violence. Miranda Owens said Eric Owens had been on her doorstep banging and kicking the door and that Eric had threatened to have a “hit” put out on her and her son. Miranda then told Eric she had called law enforcement, which prompted Eric to leave. The area was checked, however, he was not located.
• A deputy responded to 195 McGill Road, Vincent, on Sunday for a report of domestic violence. Miranda Owens said Eric Owens showed up at the residence asking for money. Miranda agreed to take Eric to an ATM and tried to call 911 a few times, knowing Eric had pending charges, however, Eric kept hitting her arm as she drove to knock the phone out of her hands. Miranda stated she withdrew money and gave it to Eric and they returned to the residence. Due to the above circumstances and for reasons that the whereabouts of Eric Owens are currently unknown, two warrants are being requested for the arrest of Eric Shawn Owens, 39, for domestic violence. A temporary protection order was requested by the victim.
• During a traffic stop Friday near the 10-mile marker on Ohio 550, the odor of marijuana was detected. Driver Justin Moore admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the day and gave consent to search the vehicle. A deputy located a green plastic container with marijuana and a glass smoking pipe. Moore admitted the items belonged to him. A summons will be requested for Justin M. Moore, 36, of 1515 Center Bend Road, Beverly, for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
•A deputy responded to Muskingum Township on Saturday to a possible domestic violence incident. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Eric Shawn Valentine, 48, of 1005 Cornerville Road, Marietta, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
• Ashley Marie Wynn, 28, homeless, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Emily Ann Wagner, 31, of 721 Fourth St., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Stephanie Nicole Cassady, 37, of 824 Belrock Ave., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Terry Willard Perdew, 56, of 130 Silver Globe Road, Marietta, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, no seatbelt and marked lanes, all misdemeanors.
• Jaden Donavon Wise, 20, of 168 Rising Suns Ridge Road, Walker, W.Va., was arrested for tampering with evidence, a felony, possession of marijuana, possession of drugs, and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
• Margaret Ruth Wilson, 38, of 1135 Browns Road, Marietta, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Bailey Richard Lee, 22, of 10334 Veto Road, Belpre, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Chase Payton Cowan, 21, of 10414 Veto Road, Belpre, was arrested for OVI, left of center and driving under suspension, all misdemeanors.