•Deputies responded to 2195 Layman Road, Vincent, on Sunday for a call regarding Destry Todd and Elizabeth Greathouse. Darries Smith said Todd and Greathouse, who live in the basement of the residence, had been arguing for the last hour. Deputies met with Todd and Greathouse who admitted they had been drinking and talking loudly. Both subjects stated they had been in an argument with Smith about getting some water out of the refrigerator earlier in the evening. After speaking with all parties involved it as decided that all parties were equally at fault. A summons is being requested for Darries G. Smith, 78, Destry S. Todd, 28, and Elizabeth M. Greathouse, 36, for disorderly conduct by fighting.
• While conducting an investigation Sunday deputies met with Jaden D. Wise, 20, of 164 Rising Sun Ridge Road, Walker, W.Va. Wise was found to have a digital scale in the waistband of his pants. Wise also was in possession of a baggie of green vegetation, a Xanax pill, a bottle cap with leafy green vegetation, a smoking pipe and baggie top with white powder residue. Jaden Donavon Wise was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail charged with tampering with evidence, possession of drugs, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Rodger Clutter, of Brant Drive, Marietta, reported Monday a stolen 2003 Carry-On utility trailer. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 11 First Ave., New Matamoras, Monday for a report of Jordan Stewart causing problems. Witnesses to the incidents were interviewed and it was determined that Amber L. Hendershot, 38, and her son, Jordan Stewart, 19, would both be summoned into court for disorderly conduct.
• On Monday, a deputy met with Daniel Smith, who reported Joshua Allen had been at his home in Washington County and removed a Gateway laptop computer that belonged to Smith’s family. Allen then transferred ownership of the laptop to another subject in Parkersburg to be used by them. The subject in possession of the laptop was unable to use the computer without the passcodes, so they contacted the Smiths to acquire them, alerting the Smiths that the laptop had been stolen. The laptop was given back to the family without incident. A warrant is being requested for Joshua W. Allen, 29, last known address 1304 Bird St., Parkersburg, for theft.
• Deputies responded to Newells Run Road on Tuesday in reference to a domestic violence incident. Dispatch was advised that Osten Hartshorn had left the residence, walking towards Ohio 7. Deputies observed the male in question and spoke with him and met with Kenneth Eddy at the residence. Eddy stated that Rachel Eddy called him earlier asking him to come home. Once at home, Eddy observed marks to Rachel’s face. Osten Hartshorn was asked to leave the residence and he would not. Hartshorn then pushed Eddy at which time Eddy called 911. Osten Michael Hartshorn, 26, of 2015 Newells Run Road, Newport, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and possession of drug paraphernalia. Hartshorn turned over the glass pipe upon being placed in the patrol vehicle. Hartsthorn was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Dustin Allen Carpenter, 26, of 105 Gilman Ave., Lot 2, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
• Christopher Michael Meadows, 26, of 2820 Beach Drive, Apt. 3, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• David Fredrick Myers, 36, of 246 Benn Lake Road, Walker, W.Va., was arrested for theft, and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Hillire John Dalton, 47, of 508 ½ Sixth St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Henry Hernandez, Jr., 28, of 5334 Manning Circle, North Ridgeville, was arrested for contempt, failure to appear warrant out of Lorain County, a misdemeanor.
• Osten Michael Hartshorn, 26, of 2015 Newells Run Road, Newport, was arrested for domestic violence, two counts, and drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
•Amy Suzzanne Books, 32, of 122 Harmar St., Marietta, was arrested for breach of recognizance and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Uriah Matthew Hill, 43, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Joseph Franklin Wells, Jr., 28, of 104 Riley Drive, Apt. 10, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• John Aaron Givens, 38, of 100 Linwood Ave., Apt. B, Marietta, was arrested for criminal damaging and obstructing official business, both misdemeanors.