Marietta police/sheriff’s reports
•On Feb. 26, an officer assisted the probation department checking on Dustin Carpenter, of 1431 State Route 821, at 105 Gilman Ave., Lot. 2. They found pills with no prescription and hypodermic needles. The pills were found to belong to Jason Myers, of the Gilman Avenue address, and the needles to Carpenter. Carpenter was taken to the Washington County Jail and Myers will be summoned to Marietta Municipal Court.
•A parent reported their teenage son missing on Feb. 26, saying he left to go to school from the home at 509 Ferguson St. and never arrived. He was later located.
• Walmart, 804 Pike St., reported a shoplifter on Feb. 26. Daniel Joseph Long, of 724 Fifth St., and Tristan Andrew Lincoln, of 703 Quarry St., attempted to steal two bottles of liquor. Both were arrested for theft.
• Rachael V. Vance, of 932 Lancaster St., reported the theft of money and other personal items from a vehicle on Thursday.
• Officers were dispatched to 119 N. Hart St., Apt. 5 on Thursday in reference to a neighbor dispute involving a firearm. It was learned that Ryan Lacey, of that address, and Adam Husk, of 119 N. Hart. St, Apt. 8, were arguing loudly when Husk began to come toward Lacey, who knew that Husk carried a firearm. Lacey retrieved a baseball bat and walked toward Husk with the bat. At that time, Husk drew his gun and pointed it at Lacey. Lacey re-entered his residence. Both were charged with menacing and taken to jail.
• Officers responded Saturday to 105 Wyoming Road for a report of a vehicle belonging to Janet St. Hill, of Lower Salem, having its rear windshield shattered.
• Walmart, 804 Pike St., reported a shoplifting on Saturday. Brenda Marie Lell, of 616 Warren St., was failing to scan items at the self-checkout and attempted to leave without paying. She was charged with theft. Kevin Lell, who was with her, had an active warrant and was transported to the Washington County Jail.
• Walmart reported a theft on Sunday. A man entered the store with no merchandise, went shopping and then went to the customer service counter and used an old receipt to return all the items. He received $72.20.
• During a traffic stop Monday in the 100 block of Hillcrest Drive, a K-9 indicated on the vehicle. A search revealed syringes and a burnt spoon. Samantha Seevers, of 100 Alderman St., was arrested for an active warrant and is facing new charges for possession of drug abuse instruments.
• On Monday, an officer responded to 1701 Colegate Drive in reference to a possible theft. The complainant said her ex-boyfriend had her wallet and refused to give it back to her. Clayton Clark, of 112 Deer Haven St., said he had the wallet but wouldn’t give it back until she paid money back to him. Clark was yelling and cursing as he spoke to the officer, who warned him several times to calm down. He was eventually placed under arrest, which he actively resisted. He was charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, cease and desist.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Adam Lee Husk, 32, of 119 North Hart St., Marietta, was arrested for menacing, a misdemeanor.
• Joseph Franklin Wells, 28, of 104 Riley Drive, Apt 10, Marietta, was arrested for receiving stolen property, two counts, both felonies.
• Ryan Jay Lacey, 40, of 119 North Hart St., Apt. 5, Marietta, was arrested for menacing, a misdemeanor.
• Wilbur Elden Gorrell, 47, of 384 E. Union Ave., McConnelsville, was arrested for theft, a felony.
• Jeremy Michael Phipps, 39, of 10 Browns Road, Apt. 4A, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Tamela Vaun Ward, 58, of 409 O’Neal St., Apt. 3, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Donn Lewis Bookman, 37, of 34401 State Route 7, Newport, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Norman Randolph Newsome, Jr., 40, of 833 Eagle Point Drive, Kernersville, N.C., was arrested for improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle, a felony.
• Ronda Dequin Britton, 44, of 537 Barnett Ridge Road, Belpre, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Terrance Jarrod Mason, 41, of 1121 Putnam Howe Drive, Belpre, was arrested for contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
• Jeffrey Allen Koch, Jr., 21, of 529 Smith NW Ave., Canton, was arrested for possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor.
• Kevin Earl Lell, 59, of 616 Warren St., Marietta, was arrested for no operator’s license, a misdemeanor.
• Gary Dean Beagle Jr., 34, of 375 Main St., Waterford, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Justin Brian Hines, 22, of 106 Devol Drive, Marietta, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Christopher Paul Cook, 28, of 1340 Lynch Church Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, all misdemeanors.
• Autumn Dawn Rosenbohm, 40, of 1322 Ramsey St., Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of drugs, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors, and fugitive from justice.
• Samantha Dianne Seevers, 24, of 311 Cisler Lane, Marietta, was arrested for theft, three counts, and possessing drug abuse instruments, all misdemeanors, and illegal conveyance, a felony.
• Tyler Blake Temple, 30, of 925 Joe Skinner Road, Belpre, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Shawn Randall Britton, 29, of 401 Marion St., Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs/heroin, a felony.
• Brandon Paul Layman, 37, of 610 Second St., Upper, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs/heroin, a felony.
• Samantha Jo Kuhn, 28, of 114 East Third St., Williamstown, was arrested for possession of drugs/heroin, a felony.
• Darin Michael Craig, 23, of 615 Dalzell Road, Whipple, was arrested for possession of drugs/heroin, a felony.
• Alexander Murphy Craig, 22, of 615 Dalzell Road, Whipple, was arrested for possession of drugs/heroin, a felony.
• Scott Michael Richardson, 38, of 700 29th St., Parkersburg, was arrested for drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Zachary Scott Brooks, 22, of 1464 Barnett Ridge Road, Belpre, was arrested for OMVI, a misdemeanor.
• Amanda Cheyenne Wigal, 30, of 169 Second St., Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.