• Benjamin Brown, of Rocky Point Road, Fleming, reported Monda the theft of a license plate. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to 2800 Beach Drive, Lot 72, Belpre, on Tuesday in reference to Dennis Drain and his friend not getting along. The deputy found Drain to be intoxicated, and no reason for the call. A second call from Drain was received stating his friend was in his “personal” space and he wanted to see a deputy. Deputies responded and advised Drain there had been no crime, urging Drain to find a place to go for the evening, however, he refused. Deputies were called to the scene two more times because Drain was unable to sleep. Dennis L. Drain, 56, was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct by intoxication. Drain was transported to the Washington County Jail where he tested .185 on the PBT.
• A deputy responded to Christy Road, Fleming, on Tuesday to meet with Keith Schwendeman regarding the theft of building supplies and other items. Schwendeman did not wish to pursue charges against the individual(s) involved.
• Jerry Jones, of New Matamoras, reported the theft of tools on Tuesday. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy, along with the Barlow and Dunham volunteer fire departments, responded to 975 Riggenbach Hill Road, to a Ford tractor on fire.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Felicia Christine Jackson, 37, of 100 Simpson St., Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Scott Moore Peirce, 55, of 5337 Shannon Park Drive, Dublin, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and no seatbelt, both misdemeanors.