• A deputy responded to a domestic incident that occurred at 4685 County Road 9, Reno, on Thursday. Aieryana Trifiletti and Wyatt Barth were involved in a verbal argument. Barth took Trifiletti’s backpack and threw it into the creek, then took it and placed it in the road. Barth then got into his vehicle, and while driving past Trifiletti and his mother, pointed a revolver out the window and shot into the woods, as he drove away. Barth said stated he hid the gun and threw the ammo out the window. Barth, 21, was placed under arrest for domestic violence, aggravated menacing, tampering with evidence and improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle.
• A deputy responded to Millers AM/PM Thursday and began an investigation in reference to a stolen purse. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy met with a resident Thursday who had a theft of items from outside his home. The victim refused to prosecute anyone suspected of this crime.
• Timothy Francis Eugene Blake, 38, of 27230 State Route 7, New Matamoras, was arrested for OVI, nonsupport of dependents and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
• Zachary Ryan Hanson, 20, of 1310 Rich Vale Road, Apt. 5, Zanesville, was arrested for two counts of probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Chase Dominick West, 24, 102 Elm St., Beverly, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Wyatt Tanner Kenneth Barth, 21, of 1685 County Road 9, Reno, was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated menacing, both misdemeanors, improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle and tampering with evidence, both felonies.
• Rivierra Danielle Ryan, 28, of 270 Walnut Drive, Whipple, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.