• G. Wulfert, of Greenbriar Circle, Marietta, reported Tuesday the theft of a credit card which had been used in different businesses. This case remains under investigation.
• Sharon Gregory, of Ohio 339, Vincent, reported a license plate removed from her vehicle on Tuesday. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to 2570 Robinson Hill Road, Marietta, on Tuesday for a report of domestic violence. Amanda Tucker reported Mark Tucker was in an altercation with Kevin Catlin, his brother. Amanda stated Kevin was intoxicated and grabbed her by the neck and threw her to the ground after she tried to separate the two. Kevin then attacked Mark, along with damaging household item(s), cutting himself. Deputies met with Catlin who stated he did not know what took place as he had blacked out. Catlin was unsteady on his feet and had an odor of an intoxicating beverage about his person. After speaking with all parties Kevin Lee Catlin, 46, was placed under arrest for two counts of domestic violence.
•A deputy was dispatched to Ohio 7, Marietta, on Tuesday after it was reported that Randy Clevenger was in the area and was violating a protection order. The deputy met with the protected party who said they had not seen Clevenger in the recent past, however, he may frequent another residence nearby. In speaking with a resident in close proximity to the protected party, Clevenger was found inside the residence. Clevenger was asked about the order, and acknowledged the 500 feet section of the order. Clevenger did not believe he was within the 500 feet. The deputy advised Clevenger the distance between the two residences was closer to 50 feet and well within 500 feet as prohibited by the order. Randy Joe Clevenger, 32, homeless, was placed under arrest for violation of a protection order and transported to the Washington County Jail.
•A deputy met with Bradley Cozzens, of 27425 State Route 7, Marietta, on Thursday in reference to a stolen Quality Performance dump trailer. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to the 1700 block of Back Road on Thursday in reference to a fire in an inoperable electrical box. The Caldwell Volunteer Fire Department also responded to the fire scene. This case remains under investigation.
• Jordan Levi Walker, of 27400 State Route 7, Marietta, failure to appear on a possessing drug abuse instruments charge, failure to appear on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge, and failure to appear on a child support case.
• Andrea M. Lohoefener, of 415 Barber Ave., Marietta, breach of recognizance on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Amy J. McDonald, of 1731 Plas Road, Vinton, theft.
• Anibal Junior Nieves, of 6994 Bereford Ave., Parma Heights, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Jeremy Ray Davis, of 1072 Leith Run Road, New Matamoras, failure to appear on a trafficking in drugs charge.
• Ryan Scott Garrett, of 413 Eighth St., Parkersburg, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Anthony Trent Hill, of 1154 Patten Mills Road, Cutler, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Shailyn Nikole Prall, of 38 Westview Ave., Parkersburg, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
• Isaac L. Borjas, of 511 Ballenger St., San Benito, Texas, failure to appear on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Jeremy Michael Charlton, of 7923 Veto Road, Belpre, assault.
• Chad Daniel Lent, of 11540 State Route 339, Vincent, driving under suspension.
• Dakota Anthony McCormick, of 459 Main St., Philo, failure to appear on a driving under FRA suspension charge.
• Darren Allen Petty, of 211 Pickering St., Parkersburg, probation violation on a misuse of credit card charge.
• Ronald Brown, of 725 Old Friendship Road, Rock Hill, S.C., telecommunications harassment.
• Misty Louise Caldwell, of 3645 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, permitting drug abuse.
• Tamela Vaun Ward, of 409 O’Neal St., Belpre, possession of drugs.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Glen Paul Siegrist, 30, of 2630 Dudley Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
• William Jacob Frauens, 20, of 4048 Shingiss St., McKees Rocks, Pa., was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.