• A deputy responded to 166 State Route 339, Belpre, on April 16 in reference to a report of subjects fighting. Leonard Carpenter Sr. stated he was down the street watching a house fire, when he received a call from his son, Leonard Carpenter Jr., stating he was having an issue and needed him. Carpenter Sr. said he went to the residence and found Leonard Jr., Ruth Carpenter and Vickie Benson had been in an altercation. All three individuals admitted to being in a verbal altercation with each other. They advised the verbal altercation turned into a physical pushing match between Ruth and Vickie. A summons is being requested for Leonard W. Carpenter Jr., 23, Ruth E. Carpenter, 89, and Vickie L. Benson, 48, all residing at 166 State Route 339, Belpre, on a charge of disorderly conduct by fighting.
• Deputies responded to 375 Sheets Road, Stockport, on Wednesday for a report of Thomas Koon threatening Jeffrey Males and his son, Lee Males, with a machete. The Males were mowing the lawn and after shutting off the mower Koon began cursing and using profanity towards them. Koon then obtained a machete and walked toward the Males making threats of returning later with the machete. Koon advised officers he had threatened the Males and said he was agitated due to coming off of drugs. Thomas L. Koon, 45, of 800 State Route 676, Stockport, was placed under arrest on a charge of aggravated menacing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Sarah Loise Morris, 30, of 2011 Washington Blvd., Apt. 11, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Jason Edward Parsons, 34, of 518 Gantsville Road, Little Hocking, was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, a misdemeanor.
• Jennifer Lynn Bartlett, 43, of 192 Fourth St., Lowell, was arrested for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Miranda Leigh Hackathorn, 27, homeless, was arrested for contempt of court, a felony, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, two counts, and possession of drugs (marijuana), all misdemeanors.
• Troy Allen Johnson, 22, of 2400 Dalzell Road, Whipple, was arrested for contempt of court (failure to appear), and parole violation, misdemeanors.
• Edward James Thompson Jr., 35, of 2065 Robinson Hill Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Shelby Nicole Ingram, 26, of 7250 State Route 60, Lowell, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, drug paraphernalia, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, no seatbelt, expired plates, following too close, all misdemeanors.
• Cory Stephen Racine, 31, homeless, was arrested for robbery, a felony.
• Thomas Dean Joy, 29, of 1195 East Branch Road, Lowell, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Jessica Ryan English, 39, of 100 Del Ray Court, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Leroy Junior Clark, 43, of 20670 State Route 550, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.