• Jerry Ball, of Milner Road, Waterford, reported Thursday that his mailbox had been shot. This case remains under investigation along with a report from Harvest Lang, of Watertown Road, Waterford, who had her mailbox tampered with.
• A deputy was dispatched to 426 Bell Road, Vincent, on Thursday. It was reported that Anthony Cooper had pulled a gun on a subject when she attempted to leave the residence and threatened to shoot the van if she tried to leave. Cooper said the woman and his wife were in an argument. These subjects live in the basement at the residence and he reports they decided to move. A physical altercation eventually began with these subjects. Cooper attempted to separate the two and retrieved his gun. Through investigation, it was decided that Anthony James Richard Cooper, 34, of 426 Bell Road, would be charged with aggravated menacing.
• A deputy was dispatched to 631 Cave Hill Road, Little Hocking, on Thursday for a report of domestic violence. Joan Rogers had reported a domestic violence incident with her husband, Jeffrey Rogers. Rogers admitted to punching Joan in the arm after an argument. Jeffrey Ray Rogers, of 631 Cave Hill Road, Little Hocking, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Shelby Jewel Scott, 31, of 211 Sheldon Ave., Marietta, was arrested for permitting drug abuse and possession of heroin, both felonies.
• Justin Allen Tucker, 36, of 809 Front St., Marietta, was arrested for possession of heroin and permitting drug abuse, both felonies.
• Thomas William Dearth, 27, of 785 Bender Road, Marietta, was arrested for possession of heroin, a felony.
• David Edward Powers, 38, of 916 Naish St., Williamstown, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Jason David Gore, 34, of 130 Cemetery Drive, New Matamoras, was arrested for contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
• Patrick Caprice Henry, 49, of 284 Irwin Place, Cincinnati, was arrested on warrants for breach of recognizance, contempt of court, and theft, all felonies.
• Anthony James Cooper, 34, of 426 Bell Road, Vincent, was arrested for aggravated menacing, a misdemeanor.
• Jeffrey Ray Rogers, of 631 Cave Hill Road, Little Hocking, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.