•A deputy was dispatched to Cedarbark Apartments, Marietta, on Thursday for a report of Nicholas Brooks smashing the windows out of cars in the parking lot. Brooks had gone to an apartment and knocked on the door, stating he was going to bust their windows out. The subjects were leaving in their vehicle when Brooks ran to their vehicle and jumped on it, ran across the roof and jumped on the windshield. Damage to the vehicle was observed by the deputy. A warrant is being requested for Nicholas Dean Brooks, 36, last known address 253 Lake Road, Belpre, for criminal damaging.
• Rebecca Lou Sergent, of 1195 E. Branch Road, Lowell, failure to appear.
• Domonic Lee Brooks, of 690 Main St., Waterford, probation violation on an underage consumption charge.
• Eric Jordan Swihart, of 2011 10th Ave., Parkersburg, failure to appear, two warrants.
• Ricky Joseph Antill, of 41900 Joe Schafer Road, Caldwell, failure to appear on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Preston Vern Archie, of 171 Millbranch Road, Belpre, probation violation on a disorderly conduct charge.
• Lucas Leroy Coleman, of 11615 Divide Ridge Road, Little Orleans, Md., probation violation on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
• Lindsey Marie Lucas, 34, of 709 Clement Ave., Belpre, was arrested for possession of heroin, a felony.
• Adriane Brooke Cochran, 23, of 1501 Crescent St., Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of heroin, a felony.
• Joshua Daniel Reichley, 23, of 322 Mohican Road, Canal Winchester, was arrested for complicity to trafficking in heroin and complicity to trafficking in methamphetamine, both felonies.
• Linwood Jamal Turner, 29, of 2775 Barrows Road, Columbus, was arrested for trafficking in heroin, trafficking in methamphetamine and having weapons under disability, all felonies.
• Richard Brewster Mollohan, 32, of 805 15th Ave., Vienna, was arrested for possession of heroin, a felony.
• Nathan Paul Riggins, 33, of 700 Eighth St., Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of heroin, a felony.
• Donn Lewis Bookman, 37, of 34401 State Route 7, Newport, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Dustin Wayne Crousser, 26, of 413 Eighth St., Parkersburg, was arrested for menacing, a misdemeanor.