• A deputy conducted an investigation Wednesday in Warren Township in reference to possible damage to a home. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to the Oriana House on Thursday in reference to possible drugs found at that location. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy met with a resident in Muskingum Township on Friday in reference to items being removed from a home. This case will be marked as unfounded.
•A deputy began an investigation in Grandview Township on Friday in reference to a stolen firearm. This case remains under investigation.
• During a traffic stop Friday, the driver, William E. Allberry, was found to be under an ALS suspension. A deputy noted glassy and bloodshot eyes and Allberry admitted to consuming an alcoholic beverage. Allberry performed poorly on the field sobriety and blew .142 percent on a PBT. William Elbert Allberry, 39, of 709 W. Eighth St., Monroe, Mich., was placed under arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, driving under OVI suspension and speed.
• On Sunday, a deputy arrested Terence Patrick Wallis, 57, of105 Coventry Road, Marietta, on three counts of violating a protection order and one count menacing by stalking. In 2016 a protection order was put in effect against Wallis. Beginning late 2017 and into 2019 the victim(s) continued to see Wallis in places they visited. Wallis has been seen driving past these establishments, making an illegal turn and sticking his head out the window to make sure the victim(s) see him. Wallis was also observed parked along the roadway, looking in the driver’s side mirror, in an attempt to view the victim(s) driving past his location, en route to their destination. Wallis then drove in the same direction and drove past the victim(s). A traffic stop was conducted on Wallis and he admitted to knowing the order was still in effect and knew the victim(s) would be going to the establishment(s) he was driving past. Located in a bag in the vehicle driven by Wallis were flower petals, jewelry and several cards and notes addressed to the victim(s).
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Kendall Shane Church, 38, of 903 Morgan Ave., Belpre, was arrested for Belpre ordinance premises condition, a misdemeanor.
• Daniel Paul Wheeler, 28, homeless, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Brittany Coleen Eady, 26, of 27482 State Route 7, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension and fictitious plates, both misdemeanors.
• Donald Wesley Nesselrotte, 42, of 2907 Fairview Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and turn/stop sign signal violation, both misdemeanors.
• Brian Michael Prichett, 23, of 4445 Zhion Ridge, Marietta, was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, a felony.
• John Edward Barry, 43, of 300 North Front St., Wheeling, W.Va., was arrested for theft, a felony, and obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
• Jerran Keith Knowlton, 39, homeless, was arrested for disrupting public service, a felony, and domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Thomas Edward Donahue, Jr., 35, of 2517 Valley View Drive, Belpre, was arrested for contempt, failure to appear.
• Terence Patrick Wallis, 57, of 105 Coventry Road, Marietta, was arrested for violating a protection order, three counts, and menacing by stalking, all misdemeanors.
• Rhonda Marie Talafhah, 52, of 6800 Baker Road, Athens, was arrested for illegal conveyance of drugs and possession of drugs, felonies, expired plates, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, driving under suspension, fictitious plates and possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors.
• David Scott Wiggers, 57, of 714 Circle Drive, Belpre, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, probation violation and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
• Derek Douglas Oldfield, 33, of 713 Ninth St., Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court, driving under suspension, failure to control, breach of recognizance, four counts of violation of a protection order, possession drug abuse instruments, domestic violence, two counts menacing, drug paraphernalia, and public indecency, all misdemeanors.