•A deputy began an investigation into an assault in Dunham Township on May 21. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to Thomson’s Lawn and Landscaping on Friday in reference to a Stihl blower and cut-off saw being missing from their property. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was dispatched to Dollar General in Watertown on Friday in reference to a theft at that location. This case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to 350 Whealdon Road, Cutler, on Friday for a report of Tabitha Way and William O’Brien fighting. Way had left the residence prior to their arrival. O’Brien was observed to have scratch marks on his chest. O’Brien stated Way showed up and was upset because he was there with another girl. Way began screaming at him and then and got in her vehicle and left. O’Brien stated a short time later Way returned and punched O’Brien approximately 10 times in the head and scratched him several times in the chest. O’Brien said he had to hold Way down to keep her from hitting him any more. Witnesses to the incident gave an account of the events which were consistent with what O’Brien had reported. A warrant is being requested for Tabitha D. Way, 37, of 2010 Layman Road, Vincent, for domestic violence.
• Deputies responded to 192 Fourth St., Lowell, on Monday for an incident of domestic violence. Kylee Lashley said she heard a vehicle out front and upon checking saw Shawn Cuthbertson in her vehicle getting her keys, so she went outside to stop him from taking her keys. Lashley said that Cuthbertson went back to the vehicle he arrived in and then came toward Lashley in an aggressive manner before leaving the area. A warrant is being requested for Shawn David Cuthbertson, 25, for domestic violence.
• A deputy responded to 215 Barnett Ridge Road, Belpre, on Monday for a report of Clayton Porter threatening Lexi Parmiter with a knife. Porter said he had inhaled some “duster” earlier this evening. Porter denied ever having a knife or threatening anyone. Porter did state he held Lexi down during an argument. Parmiter reported Porter had inhaled the duster and had grabbed her around the neck with his arm and put a knife against her throat. Parmiter said he told her he would kill her. As Parmiter was calling 911, she stated that Porter also threatened to harm her grandmother, and then walked outside and waited on the law enforcement officers. Clayton Gene Porter, 21, was placed under arrest for abusing harmful intoxicants and domestic violence. Porter was transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Susan Ashley Deel, 36, of 516 Smith St., Marietta, was arrested for aggravated trafficking in drugs, a felony.
• Cory Michael Hooper, 29, of 110 Indian Run Road, Marietta, was arrested for two counts of receiving stolen property, both misdemeanors, complicity to commit burglary and theft, tampering with evidence, felonies.
• Brandon Michael Tallhammer, 20, of 29 Idlewood Drive, Grantsville, W.Va., was arrested for contempt, failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
• Joshua Dale Wax, 28, homeless, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, a misdemeanor.
• Devan Daniel Welsh, 28, of 27375 State Route 7, Marietta, was arrested for complicity to commit theft and burglary, both felonies.
• Amy Leigh Davis, 33, of 34 Cherry Hill Lane, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Dustin Clark Hadley, 23, of 901 Holly Hill Drive, Columbus, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and speed, both misdemeanors.
• Anthony Robert Larrison, 37, of 2109 Benedict Road, Fleming, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Kenneth Everson Schultz, 21, of 150 Camelot Road, Belpre, was arrested for driving under suspension, two counts, and expired license plates, all misdemeanors.
• James Travis Hasley, 39, of 516 Smith St., Marietta, was arrested for assault and probation violation, misdemeanors.
• Alison Edward Phillips, 26, homeless, was arrested for burglary and breaking and entering, both felonies, and possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Joshua Allen Danku, of Greene Street, Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Wendi Janelle Mahoney, 37, of 707 Warren St., Apt. B, Marietta, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
• Everette Meshelle Crouch, 41, of 209 Virginia St., Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Lusas Trey Haynes, 23, of 108 E. Colonial Square, Belpre, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, improper lane usage, failure to comply with order or signal of a peace officer, and possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors.
• Martha Louise Torres, 58, of 2103 Ida Drive, Troy, Mich., was arrested for OVI, alcohol or drugs of abuse and improper lane usage, a misdemeanor.
• Clayton Gene Porter, 21, homeless, was arrested for abusing harmful intoxicants and domestic violence, both misdemeanors.
• Sandra Ruthann Green, 34, of 726 Latrobe St., Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of drugs, possession of heroin and tampering with drugs, felonies, drug paraphernalia, obstructing and possessing drug abuse instruments, possession of drugs, misdemeanors.
• Ethan Alexander Duvall, 18, of 104 Grandview Ave., Apt. 1, Marietta, was arrested for aggravated vehicular assault and hit skip, both felonies.
• Kimberly Ann Cornute, 40, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.