Marietta police/sheriff’s reports
• Employees of the Lafayette Hotel, 101 Front St., reported Wednesday property damage was found in a room that had not been booked.
• Officers responded to 409 Fort St. Wednesday for a report of an assault involving a knife. It was learned that the victim was assaulted by her 14-year-old son, who has autism. She was transported to Marietta Memorial Hospital with a laceration to her hand. The boy was released to a caregiver. Charges will be submitted to the Washington County Prosecutor’s Office for review.
• Jason C. Waterman, of 110 Acme St., reported the attempted theft of a mini bike on Wednesday. The youth attempting to steal the bike fled on foot when a neighbor pulled into the driveway.
• Officers responded to the 400 block of Phillips Street Wednesday in reference to a hit/skip crash. The driver had fled but was able to be found through witness description. Leslie Yoak, of 140 Woodland Ave., was arrested for obstruction and OVI.
• On Wednesday, an officer responded to a trespassing/suspicious person complaint. The suspect consented to a search of his property and a marijuana cigarette was found.
• Deborah A. Cline, of Lowell, reported Friday that while her car was being worked on at Sterling Service, 400 Second St., between May 8 and May 28, someone stole the license plates from the vehicle.
• An officer and K-9 were assisting other units Friday in the 600 block of Pearl Street Extension when he came across three men sitting on the railroad tracks. Shane M. Hardie, 43, of 120 Ward St., was attempting to light a glass pipe with suspected narcotics inside. When he saw the officer, he threw the pipe, a container and lighter in the weeds. Hardy admitted that he was smoking methamphetamine. He was charged with tampering with evidence, drug abuse and drug paraphernalia.
• An officer was dispatched to Family Dollar, 452 Pike St., on Friday in reference to Jon M. Bourdon, of 604 Front St., locating a bicycle that had been stolen from him. He said the mountain bike had been stolen from his garage and it had been reported to police. The woman with the bike said she borrowed the bicycle from a friend. This case remains under investigation.
• During a traffic stop Saturday in the 300 block of N. Seventh Street, percocet and vicodin were located in the vehicle. The driver said he had a prescription but did not have it with him. The drugs were seized and charges are pending unless he can provide a valid prescription.
• During a traffic stop Saturday at Franklin and Maple streets, a meth pipe was located. The driver, Roxanne Murphy, of 4402 School House Road, Little Hocking, was driving under a license forfeiture. Murphy was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension.
• In the city parking lot at 304 Putnam St. Saturday, an officer observed Kiersten Williams, who is under a child support drivers license suspension, operating a vehicle, as well as observed several drug indicators. She was found to have fentanyl. She was charged with drug abuse and driving under suspension.
• An officer responded to 101 Washington St. on Sunday for a loud music complaint. Two large speakers were on the front porch, with music playing. Robert L. Carpenter, 72, of 1689 1/2 Colegate Drive, who was sleeping inside, was cited for disturbing the peace.
•An officer responded to the Marietta Memorial Hospital Emergency room Sunday in reference to a patient who was out of control. It was learned the patient had assaulted a nurse by shoving her in an attempt to flee. The patient will be charged with assault after receiving medical care for a serious injury.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Elton Dean Hart, 43, of 2701 State Route 83, Beverly, was arrested for drug paraphernalia and contempt of court, misdemeanors, and nonsupport of dependents.
• Dustin Ray Riley, 33, of 419 Maple St., Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Sheena Tallulah Beardsley, 33, of 116 Pineview Drive, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Zachary Thomas Shaw, 29, of 328 Castle Marina Drive, Apt. 9, Greenup, Ky., was arrested for two counts of driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, contempt of court, and no seatbelt, all misdemeanors.
• Samuel Auston Scarbrough, 33, of 205 White St., Cave City, Ky., was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Larry Clark Shaffer, 50, of 24 South Gate Park, Lot 15, Reno, was arrested for violation of a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Randall Wayne Delancey, 55, of 200 Pennock Drive, Apt. 12, Beverly, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Jared Curtis Smith, 21, of 20370 State Route 60, Beverly, was arrested for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Joeshawn Henry Davis, 29, of 1315 Vale Drive, Apt. C, Copley, was arrested for trafficking in drugs and possession of drugs, both felonies.
• Heather Lee Wagner, 43, of 6800 Baker Road, Apt. 11, Athens, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
•Robert Jonathan Huffman, 38, of 797 Channel Lane, Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Christopher Neil Horn, 35, of 211 A Jervais Road, Franklin Furnace, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
• Timothy Dale Ramey, 33, of 2412 Cover St., Parkersburg, was arrested for attempted murder, a felony.
• Shane Michael Hardie, 43, of 120 Ward St., Marietta, was arrested for tampering with evidence and possession of drugs, felonies, and drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Elizabeth Ann Biggins, 27, of 109 Oak Drive, Little Hocking, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Eric Todd Kendall, 43, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Timothy Wayne Hill, 41, of 329 Abbington, Zanesville, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• Kierstein Linn Williams, 24, of 3105 Norwood St., Columbus, was arrested for possession of drugs and tampering with evidence, both felonies, and driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Vincent Merle Robinson, 48, of 301 Norwood St., Columbus, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
• John Henry Parsons, 67, of 180 Main St., Vincent, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.