•A deputy began an investigation into a domestic incident in Marietta Township on May 27. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
•Deputies responded to the Dollar General store on Ohio 339 May 27. It was reported that a bag of ice had been stolen the previous day. This case remains under investigation.
• Victoria Ziegler , of 2142 McDonald Road, Vincent, reported May 27 that a PlayStation 4 had been stolen from her. This case remains under investigation.
• Christopher Currier, of 555 Gantsville Road, Little Hocking, reported subject(s) removing the license plates from his residence on May 27. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation into a possible menacing incident in Wesley Township on May 27. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Veto Road, Warren Township on May 28 in reference to vehicle(s) being tampered with. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy began an investigation May 29 into a trespassing complaint in Grandview Township. In speaking with all parties this case was determined to be unfounded.
• On May 29, a deputy responded to 271 Walnut Drive, Whipple, for a report of an altercation at that location. It was reported that Sheena Beardsley had gotten into an argument over a trampoline with Bo Ladeaux, her brother. Ladeaux asked Beardsley to leave, however she did not. Beardsley began moving the trampoline with Ladeaux assisting her. Ladeaux said as he lifted the trampoline, Beardsley walked into the trampoline and fell. Beardsley admitted to striking Ladeaux, stating he was coming at her swinging his fists. A witness to the incident reported that Beardsley did hit Ladeaux and no one observed Ladeaux do anything to Beardsley. Sheena Tallulah Beardsley, 33, of 116 Pineview Drive, Marietta, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• Tyler Richey, of 115 Forshey Road, Marietta, reported May 29 that a firearm had been removed from his vehicle he was having work done on it in Marietta Township. This case remains under investigation.
• On May 29, a deputy began an investigation in Barlow Township in reference to an assault. In speaking with all parties it was determined to be unfounded.
•On Thursday, a deputy was made aware that Larry Shaffer, of 27400 State Route 7, Marietta, was at this location with Sinda J. Dyer, of Cambridge. A protection order was on file and found to still be active. Larry Clark Shaffer, 50, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• On Friday, a deputy, along with the Watertown Volunteer Fire Department, responded to 13991 State Route 339, Watertown, to a tractor fire. The tractor was a total loss.
• On Tuesday, an investigation by agents of the Ohio Organized Crimes Investigations Commission, Washington Morgan Noble Major Crimes Task Force was conducted in Marietta. A Marietta Police Officer was conducting a welfare check on the children of Dwayne and Keryn Miller at a Marietta hotel when he observed drug paraphernalia, as well as meth and heroin in small baggies on Dwayne’s person. The children were present in the room at this time as well. Agents obtained a search warrant for the room and located a small plastic vial containing suspected heroin. A field test conducted on the suspected heroin and meth both yielded a positive result. The heroin was found to weigh 5.14 grams and the meth 3.57 grams. Dwayne also had $4,800 on his person. The Millers are currently out on bond for drug trafficking stemming from a search warrant that was executed at their residence at 116 Sharon St., Marietta, in April.
Dwayne Edward Miller, 54, of 116 Sharon St., Marietta, was placed under arrest for second-degree felony trafficking in heroin in the vicinity of a juvenile and second-degree felony trafficking in meth in the vicinity of a juvenile.
Keryn Ann Miller, 36, of 116 Sharon St., Marietta, was placed under arrest for third-degree felony trafficking in heroin in the vicinity of a juvenile.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Uriah Matthew Hill, 43, of 702 Eighth St., Marietta, was arrested for theft and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors.
• Keasandra Meagan Moore, 31, of 205 Gypsy Lane, Youngstown, was arrested for contempt for failure to appear.
• Robert Marion McKitrick, 65, of 4597 County Nine Road, Reno, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony.
• Eric Shawn Owens, 39, of 195 McGill Road, Vincent, was arrested for violating a protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Richard Carl Flood, 53, of 204 Ferry St., Beverly, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• John Jacob Matthews, 46, of 1015 25th St., Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.