•Alisha Bertram reported receiving phone calls from a “no caller id” number from a caller who stated his name was James but that she reorganized as Bryan Eddy, whom she has an active temporary protection order against. Bertram received another call and the caller stated “why are you doing this to me, I just want my family.” Bertram told the caller he was not supposed to be calling her. An active temporary protection order was verified and a warrant was requested for Bryan Lee Eddy, 28, homeless, on a charge of violation of a temporary protection order.
•A deputy responded to Tennis Center Drive, Marietta, on Saturday in reference to a subject being bitten by their family dog. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to Marietta Township on Saturday in reference to a domestic violence investigation. In speaking with all parties this was determined to be unfounded.
• A deputy responded to Fearing Township Saturday in reference to a trespassing complaint.
• On Sunday, a deputy, along with the Lowell-Adams, Devola and Salem volunteer fire departments responded to Little Bear Creek Road in reference to a barn that was completely engulfed in flames.
•Francis Farnsworth, of 620 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, reported a breaking and entering at that location on Sunday. This case remains under investigation.
• On Sunday, a deputy met with Tiffany Bookman, of Ohio 7, Newport, in reference to a report of a domestic altercation involving live-in boyfriend, Aaron Robinson. Bookman and Robinson have lived together for several years and have a child together. Robinson and Bookman were fishing when Robinson began a verbal argument with her. Bookman tried to leave the area at which time Robinson punched her in the back of the head with a closed fist, twice. The deputy attempted to locate Robinson, however was unsuccessful at the time. A warrant is being requested for Aaron Ryan Robinson, 23, of 38741 State Route 7, Newport, on a charge of domestic violence.
• A deputy was dispatched to Adams Township on Monday in reference to a domestic incident. In speaking with all individuals involved in this case it was determined to be unfounded.
• Deputies responded to 550 Ewing Road, Reno, on Monday in reference to Brenda McKitrick texting her father “911.” She told a deputy that she and her husband, Robert McKitrick, had been in a verbal altercation at their old home. Brenda stated during the argument Robert got enraged and ended up kicking Brenda in the leg, leaving a swollen area and marks. Brenda requested a temporary protection order. Deputies went to meet with Robert, who confirmed the verbal argument, however denied kicking Brenda. Robert Marion McKitrick, 54, of 550 Ewing Road, Reno, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• A deputy was dispatched to 195 McGill Road, Vincent, on Monday in reference to a temporary protection order violation. Eric Shawn Owens, 39, was placed under arrest for violation of a protection order and was transported to the Washington County Jail.
• On Monday, the Washington County Sheriff’s Office received more than 20 non-emergency telephone calls from Richard Carl Flood. Deputies met with Flood at his residence and determined he was in need of a medical evaluation. Flood was transported to Marietta Memorial Hospital where he was observed and released. A short time later dispatch received a call stating that Flood was in the lobby of the hospital and was being belligerent and would not leave. Richard Carl Flood, 53, of 204 Ferry St., Beverly, was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Joshua Allen Campbell, 36, of 1309 Williams St., Parkersburg, was arrested for criminal damaging, misdemeanor.
• Reginal Terrel Sims, 28, of 124 Tennis Center Drive, Apt. 18, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Anthony Wayne Fletcher, 33, of 240 Hillcrest Drive, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Hannah Alexis Davis, 19, of 35 Inveress Lane, Parkersburg, was arrested for failure to appear and failure to comply, both felonies.
• Joseph Dexter Hesson, 21, of 138 Chauteau Hills Drive, Parkersburg, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Keryn Ann Miller, 36, of 1177 County Road 9, Marietta, was arrested for trafficking in drugs, a felony.
• Dwayne Edward Miller, 54, of 1177 Millers Lane, Marietta, was arrested for trafficking in drugs, two counts, both felonies.
• Julie Marie Williams, 36, of 8358 Messaros Road, Glouster, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
•Tamika Cherie Rake, 31, of 2105 Miller Ave., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Kevin Michael Mills, 26, of 205 Carl Wade Road, Princeton, W.Va., was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, two counts driving of while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, driving under OVI suspension and possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors.