• A deputy was dispatched to 95 Oakes Road, Little Hocking, on Friday in reference to a stolen vehicle report. Charlene Smith brought Morgan Roush to the residence and then noticed her 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan missing from the driveway. Smith also noted that Roush had left the residence with her vehicle, and did not have permission to take the vehicle. Later in the evening Smith had contact with Roush, and Roush reported being in Pomeroy and was on her way back with the vehicle. Deputies went back to the area to locate Roush, making contact with her at the intersection of Newbury Road and Holdren Road. Morgan Taylor Roush, 22, of 1387 College Road, Syracuse, was placed under arrest for theft of a motor vehicle, and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• A deputy responded to Salem Township on Friday in reference to a juvenile leaving home without permission. A summons is being requested for the child for being unruly through Washington County Juvenile Court.
• On Sunday, a deputy began an investigation at the storage buildings on Clifton Road in Little Hocking in reference to a breaking and entering at that location. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy responded to the storage buildings located at 912 Ferry St., Beverly, on Sunday for a report of a male and female fighting. The two were identified as Larry Rutter and Angela Campbell. Campbell said she and Rutter were at the storage building and engaged in a verbal altercation, which turned physical, over property stored in the building. Rutter stated he had been trying to obtain his belongings from Campbell’s building and she has refused to let him have them. Rutter stated he was there retrieving his items, when Campbell came running across a field, yelling at him, and “attacking” him. After speaking with both parties the determination was made that they would both be charged with disorderly conduct by fighting. A summons is being requested for Angela Jean Campbell, 36, of 18904 Avery Park Drive, Davison, N.C., and Larry D. Rutter, 46, 20470 State Route 60, Beverly, for disorderly conduct by fighting.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Jeffrey Lawrence Metcalf, 28, of 6956 State Route 329, Guysville, was arrested for two counts of probation violation, both misdemeanors.
• Courtney Anne Sharrock, 28, of 1970 Friendship Drive, New Concord, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Morgan Taylor Roush, 22, of 1387 College Road, Syracuse, was arrested for theft of a motor vehicle, a felony.
• Chase Dominick West, 24, of 102 Elm St., Marietta, was arrested for theft, drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct, all misdemeanors.
• Thomas Joseph Lauric, 36, of 1000 Kemper St., Parkersburg, was arrested for assault and petty theft, both misdemeanors.
• Aaron Lee Dunn, 42, of 270 Ridgewood Court, Apt. 1, Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.