• On Monday, a deputy responded to Beverly in reference to a criminal complaint. Angela Campbell reported her ex-boyfriend, Larry Rutter, had damaged her car and threw a lit cigarette at her. Campbell stated they met for lunch this day and during that time he kicked her driver’s side car door, causing a dent. Campbell went to his place of work and confronted him about the damage, and he refused to fix any damage and threw a lit cigarette at her, causing a burn on her forehead. Rutter supplied the deputy with a video of his and Angela’s encounter. The deputy heard Rutter state he would fix the door. Due to the information received, a summons will be requested for Angela J. Campbell, 36, of 18904 Avery Park, Cornelius, N.C., on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• On June 18, a sergeant met with Trevor Niceswanger of Lowell in reference to damage done to his vehicle. This case remains under investigation.
• On June 18, a deputy met with William Sistrunk of Vincent to take a report of a missing firearm. This case remains under investigation.
• Joshua Allen Dank, of 736 Greene St., Marietta, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Matthew Lester Jones, of 806 Front St., Marietta, failure to appear on a child support case.
• Roxanne Aurora Hardman, of 508 Ridge St., Belpre, failure to appear on an obstructing official business charge.
• Thomas Dean Joy, of 1195 East Branch Road, Lowell, breach of recognizance on a possessing drug abuse instrument charge.
• Mary Ruth Carpenter, of 20475 State Route 60, Beverly, driving under suspension.
• Destiny F. Lowe, of P.O. Box 262, Senecaville, failure to appear on a disorderly conduct charge.
• Sherry Elaine Stone, of 1008 30th St., Parkersburg, probation violation, on a possessing drug abuse instruments charge.
• Ryan Cayce Beardsley, of 4755 Waterford Road, Marietta, probation violation on a public indecency charge.
• Cyril Clifford Pletcher, of 920 Schott Road, Waterford, improperly furnishing a firearm to a minor, and child endangering.
• Robert Otis Powers, of 2006 Hackberry St., Akron, failure to appear, receiving proceeds of an offense subject to forfeiture proceedings.
• Michael Thomas Runyon, of 1609 Hill St., Belpre, failure to appear on a theft offense.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Joshua Ryan Cantley, 29, address unknown, was arrested for a probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Andrew Brooks Beaver, 37, of 331 E. Spring St., Marietta, was arrested for a probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Lance Michael Niven, 27, of 627 Second St., Marietta, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
• Josey Cheyenne Barton, 28, of 806 Front St., Marietta, was arrested for receiving stolen property, a misdemeanor.
• William Delancy Eckert, 42, of 101 Theis Ave., Lot 3, Marietta, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
• Cody Dale Smarr, 25, of 245 Stone Road, Belpre, was arrested on two counts of domestic violence, both misdemeanors.
• Jeremy Wade Carpenter, 34, of 103 West Montgomery St., Marietta, was arrested for a probation violation, a felony.
• Jeffrey Grant Wayne Powers, 29, homeless, was arrested for failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
• Dustin Michael Omspach, 37, of 314 Fourth St., Lowell, was arrested for contempt, failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
• James Howard Brogan, 54, of 105 Caldwell St., Pleasant City, was arrested for identity fraud, a felony.
• Shailyn Nikole Prall, 22, of 2607 17th Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for breach of recognizance, possessing drug abuse instruments, and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors, and aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
• Stephanie Nicole Vaughan, 30, 130 Brandy Drive, Marietta, was arrested for unauthorized use of motor vehicles, a misdemeanor.