The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Chad William Richard Warner, 33, of 260 Greenbrier Circle, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Tyler James Hess, 19, of 9025 State Route 676, Vincent, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Connor Ray Arnott, 18, of 122 Main St., Dexter City, was arrested for breaking and entering, a felony.
• Isaac Thomas Roush, 23, of 7199 Veto Road, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Delecia Dawn Davis, 45, of 404 Main St., New Matamoras, was arrested for nonsupport of dependents.
• Scott Lee Carpenter, 57, of 415 ½ Third St., Marietta, was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
• Lindsey Mae Tornes, 29, of 20925 State Route 676, Marietta, was arrested for tampering with drugs, possession of drugs, and tampering with evidence, all felonies, possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
• Brandon Lloyd Weimer, 30, of 516 Buckey Ave., Williamstown, was arrested for drug paraphernalia, traffic signals and driving under suspension, all misdemeanors.
• Rodney Heath May, 32, of 1029 Barth Road, Belpre, was arrested for nonsupport of dependents.
• James Michael Fox, 49, of 27290 State Route 7, Marietta, was arrested for breach of recognizance and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
• Austina Shae McCarthy, 24, of 807 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, was arrested for theft of a firearm, a felony.
• Sabrina Dawn Seevers, 38, of 1321 39th St., Parkersburg, was arrested for drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.