• On Tuesday, information was received that Aaron Robinson, a current inmate at the Washington County Jail, had been calling Tiffany Bookman, who has an active temporary protection order against Robinson. Confirmation of the TPO was obtained and a deputy proceeded to the jail and obtained records of Robinson’s phone calls. This record revealed that Robinson had called Bookman approximately 47 times since June 18. Robinson admitted to calling Bookman 47 times from his phone account since he has been incarcerated. A charge of violation of a protection order was filed on Aaron Ryan Robinson, 24, of 38741 State Route 7, Newport.
• On Friday, a deputy responded to Par Mar, 17785 State Route 7, Marietta, for a report of a subject stealing from the business. This case remains under investigation.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Christian Marie Phillips, 38, of Freemont Street, Belpre, was arrested for drug paraphernalia and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
• Jimmy Ray Hay, 26, of 1810 Broadway St., Stockport, was arrested for fictitious plates, driving under suspension and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
• Damion Anthony Brown, 27, of 39 Watertown Road, Waterford, was arrested for improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle and aggravated possession of drugs, both felonies.
• Todd Alva Sarver, 35, of 200 Pennock Drive, Lot 28, Beverly, was arrested for aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
• Chase Payton Cowan, 22, of 10414 Veto Road, Belpre, was arrested for five counts of trafficking in drugs, illegal manufacture of drugs, receiving proceeds of an offense subject to forfeiture and having weapons while under disability, all felonies.
• Thomas Dean Joy, 29, of 1195 East Branch Road, Lowell, was arrested for parole violation, a felony, possessing drug abuse instruments and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.