• Major Crimes task force agents executed a search warrant at the residence of Chase Cowan, of 10414 Veto Road, Belpre on Wednesday. Cowan and a 17-year-old were located in the residence. During the search of the residence agents recovered 11.02 grams cocaine, 1.79 lbs. of marijuana, 16 marijuana plants (3.95 lbs.), 4.6 pounds of marijuana edibles, 687.54 grams of marijuana wax, multiple controlled substances to include Alprazolam, Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Vyvanse, multiple calibers of ammunition, one handgun, 324 THC Vaporizer pen cartridges with 1 gram each (totaling 324 grams) and $15,652 cash. Agents also recovered items consistent with drug abuse, trafficking, manufacturing and using. Chase Payton Cowan, 22, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail. Cowan was charged with trafficking in cocaine in the vicinity of a juvenile, two counts of trafficking in hashish solids in the vicinity of a juvenile, trafficking in marijuana in the vicinity of a juvenile, possession of criminal proceeds, trafficking in schedule II substance in the vicinity of a juvenile, cultivation of marijuana in the vicinity of a juvenile and weapons under disability.
• Jesse Stoops, of 24500 Mountain Bell Road, Coolville, failure to appear on a theft charge.
• Ross Lester Phillips III, of 311 Main St., Lower Salem, disorderly conduct.
• William Ray Murphy, of 11121 Veto Road, Belpre, failure to appear on animals at large charge.
• Jeremy Ray Davis, of 1072 Leith Run Road, New Matamoras, failure to appear.
• Robert Charles Ruble, of 384 Patten Mills Road, Cutler, probation violation on a criminal damaging charge.
• Christopher William Shackelford, of 223 Greene St., Marietta, probation violation on a receiving stolen property case.
• Marcus Allan Brown, of 304 Elm St., Belpre, failure to appear, two warrants.
• Quinton Isaac Hart, of 3275 Lotz Drive, Grove City, failure to appear.
• Destiny F Castleberry, of 701 N. Huron St., Wheeling, W.Va., failure to appear.
• David A. Midcap, 2318 19th Street, Akron, OH, failure to appear.
• Kelsey Michael Sammons, of 136 Crabtree Road, Eudora, Ark., failure to appear.
• Jessica Ryan English, of 311 Virginia St., Marietta, failure to appear.
• Gregory P. Huckno, of 1519 15th St., Parkersburg, operating a motor vehicle without a license.
• Angela D. Duelley, of 122 Main St., Belpre, probation violation.
• John Jacob Matthews, of 1015 25th St., Parkersburg, probation violation on an assault charge.
• Robert Patrick Dennis, of 200 Ash St., Williamstown, failure to appear.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Harold Lee Yoho, 42, of 2790 Bells Run Road, Newport, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
• Shad Michael Knight, 26, of 95 Captain Parker Trl., Parkersburg, was arrested for fictitious plates, aggravated menacing, domestic violence, failure to comply, obstructing official business, illegal use of drug paraphernalia and possession of drugs, all misdemeanors.
• Michael Robert Petrocco, 42, of 2847 Youngstown Ave., McDonald, was arrested for probation violation and driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, both misdemeanors.
• Tyrece Taveil Thompson, 32, of 733 Storer Ave., Akron, was arrested for trafficking in drugs and possession of heroin, both felonies.
• Larry Allen Spence II, 50, of 6254 Chestnut Ridge Drive, Wooster, was arrested for theft, a felony.
• Clinton Shane Greenwood, 51, of 2118 Blueberry, Pasadena, Texas, was arrested for OVI, driving under suspension and turn/stop sign violation, all misdemeanors.
• Ryan Graham Matheny, 33, of 122 Kentucky Ave., Marietta, was arrested for failure to appear, OVI, no operator’s office, no seatbelt, all misdemeanors.
• Morgan McKenzie Hale, 22, of 210 Longacre St., Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.