The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• Sherisha Louise Sturm, 35, of 205 Locust St., Apt. B, Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Taccaro Preaun Saunders, 37, of 205 Locust St., Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• David Allen Beaver, Jr., 29, of 904 Shiloh Road, Friendly, W.Va., was arrested for no operator’s license, warrant from Athens County.
• Douglas Gene Snider Jr., 45, of 1314 Glendale Road, Marietta, was arrested for driving under suspension and assured clear distance, both misdemeanors.
• Colton Daniel Sampson, 20, of 308 Third St., Apt. B, Lowell, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Sara Jane Erb, 34, of 24420 State Route 339, Lowell, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Edward James Haynes, 28, of 388 Mechanic St., Macksburg, was arrested for aggravated robbery, a felony.
• David Scott Hennessee, 35, of 2761 Spider Ridge Road, Parkersburg, was arrested for breaking and entering and theft, both felonies.
• Jerry Dawayne Smith, 32, of 1604 Michaelis Road, Marietta, was arrested for theft, possessing drug abuse instruments, endangering children, contempt of court, driving under suspension and fictitious plates, all misdemeanors.
• Jessica Dawn Hart, 27, of 417 North Unionville Road, McConnelsville, was arrested for breach of recognizance, theft, possession of drug abuse instruments and endangering children.
• Alfred Henry Martin III, 32, of 3266 State Route 124, Coolville, was arrested for fictitious plate and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.