Marietta police/sheriff’s reports
• An officer was dispatched to 736 Greene St., Apt. 2 on Aug. 21 in reference to a theft. Dawn K. Gilliam reported she had a package delivered that was not there when she arrived home. A neighbor verified the package had been delivered but was later gone.
• An officer was dispatched to 105 Pike St. on Aug. 22 for a report of menacing. The person trespassing and making threats had left the area. This case remains under investigation.
• An officer was dispatched to Walmart, 804 Pike St., in reference to a man brandishing a handgun and pointing the gun at another man in the parking lot. The suspect had fled before arrival. The investigation is ongoing.
• Following a traffic stop Friday in the 500 block of Second Street, passenger Larry Dean Knox, of English, Ind., was charged with using weapons while intoxicated and improper handling of a firearm in a vehicle while intoxicated.
• On Friday, Jenna Danielle Radabaugh, of 911 Glendale Road, was found to be in Walmart despite being banned in 2007 from being on the property due to shoplifting charges. She was arrested for criminal trespass.
• On Friday, an officer responded to a car wash in the 1100 block of Gilman Avenue for a report of two people shooting up drugs in a car in one of the bays. Kraig Davis, of 520 Virginia St., and a woman were found in the vehicle along with heroin and marijuana. Davis was charged with possession of drugs.
• Officers were dispatched to the 200 block of Pearl Street Friday in reference to an unattended 4-year-old child at Flanders Field. The neighbors said the child had been at the park for several hours. The child’s grandmother said she left the child in the care of a female she could not identify. Children Services was called and placed the child in the care of another family member.
• On Saturday, officers were dispatched to the Town House, 230 Front St., for an assault complaint. It was learned that Emily Lorraine Metz, of 1628 Hill St., Belpre, was with a party who had been told to leave but returned and physically assaulted a man, striking him in the head with a beer bottle. Metz then threw another bottle at a bartender, striking her in the face, breaking her glasses and causing a laceration under her eye. Metz was arrested for two counts of assault.
• George F. Hupp, of 1213 County House Lane, reported that while using a restroom at a local McDonald’s he placed his gun on the toilet paper dispenser and left the building without it. When he returned, it was gone.
• Levi M. Kuhn, of 110 Knox St., reported Sunday the he parked his car with the keys in the vehicle and it was stolen. It was later found in the 500 block of Front Street and appeared to have been involved in a hit/skip accident.
• During a traffic stop Sunday in the 100 block of Dudley Avenue, a search revealed drug paraphernalia and a container with suspected methamphetamine. Christopher Wayne Radcliff, of 1072 1/2 Leith Run Road, New Matamoras, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia and tampering with evidence.
• During a traffic stop Monday in the 600 block of Sixth Street David Oliver, of 619 Tenth St., was found in possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. He was charged with both offenses.
• Jacob W. Cooke, of 114 Dean St., reported Monday that someone took his blue tooth speaker out of his truck on Saturday.
• Kelly M. Lane, of 1203 County House Lane, reported Monday that someone had used her information to pay an AEP bill online. This case remains under investigation.
• On Monday, an officer investigated a juvenile complaint at Marietta Middle School involving underage consumption.
• On Aug. 21, a search was conducted in the female dorms at the Washington County Jail. A broken tile was located in Linda Slonaker’s property, which originated in the female bathroom. Slonaker denied breaking the tile but admitted to using the tile, stating the tile broke while she was in the shower, then changing her story to state it broke while she was sweeping the floor. Linda Elizabeth. Slonaker, 36, was charged with criminal damaging.
• On Aug. 22, a deputy received a warrant from Wood County, W.Va., for the arrest of Jason Daniel Knowlton, who was currently an inmate at the Washington County Jail. The felony warrant was a charge of malicious wounding. A charge of fugitive from justice was filed on Knowlton, 21, of 45 North Lake Road, Vincent.
• A deputy responded to Waterford on Aug. 22 to meet with Daniel Miller in reference to a theft from the residence. This case remains under investigation.
• A deputy was patrolling Ohio 7 near Ayers Boulevard on Friday when he observed a vehicle cross the fog line and remain there for some time before regaining its proper position in the roadway. A traffic stop was conducted and contact was made with the driver, Paula Lynne Hadley. The deputy noted Hadley had glassy and bloodshot eyes, stating she was just leaving the Golf Hazard (bar). The deputy began a search of the vehicle with Hadley stating all items belonged to her. The search revealed a crystal-like substance, two oxycodone pills, a crack pipe with suspected meth residue, and other various drug paraphernalia. Paula Lynne Hadley, 56, of 605 Pearl St., Marietta, was placed under arrest for aggravated possession of drugs, possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia, OVI and marked lanes. Hadley was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
• William Roland Talkington, 32, of 1205 County House Lane, Apt. B, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Kaitlyn Brianna Hess, 20, of 2717 Bird St., Apt. A, Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
• Darren Craig Farnese, 25, of 111 W. Montgomery St., Apt. 13, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
• Dustin Lee Brooks, 32, of 1776 Briggs Hill Road, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Lee Anna Charlton, 37, of 1588 Federal Road, Little Hocking, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Gregory Allen Hart, 29, of 24096 Frostyville, Caldwell, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.