Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Times past Jan. 29

January 29, 2014

50 years ago ¯ Fire that started in an oil stove destroyed the log home of Mr. and Mrs. Dan Schilling on Bear Creek Road near Lowell, with only a record player being saved from the contents....

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest


No comments posted for this article.

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web