2014 Washington Blvd.
Belpre, OH, 45714
Phone: (740) 423-9511
Fax: (740) 423-3050
Tony Dunn email@example.com
Meetings are held the third Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Administrative Building.
2013 Rockland Ave.
852 Millbranch Road
712 Warren Ave.
909 Campus Drive
Belpre High School
Belpre Elementary School
Belpre High drop off/pick up
• Students may arrive at BHS at 7:40 a.m. for breakfast. Classes begin at 8 a.m.
• Change in dismissal procedure: Buses will begin loading at 2:55 p.m. and depart at 3 p.m. Student drivers may depart at 3:03 p.m. after the buses. Parent pick-up — area and time to be announced.
Belpre High School
Belpre Elementary drop off/pick up
• Belpre Elementary School arrival times will be 7:40 a.m.-8:15 a.m. If you are dropping your student off in the morning, you may use the drive closest to the school when there are no buses present. If there are buses present, please use the secondary drive with the crosswalk. Please do not park in either location. If you need to park and enter the building, please pull to a designated parking spot.
• Change in dismissal procedure: Dismissal will use the same options (carpool, side door, bus), but the order will be different. Carpool dismissal will be from 2:45 p.m.-3 p.m. Side door dismissal will be at 2:45 p.m. Buses will dismiss after 3 p.m. If you arrive at the building after 3 p.m., you are to use the additional lane or pull through and park in a designated parking spot. This is to allow for the buses to come through and pick up their students. Call the school in August with any questions you may have.
Calamity day procedures
• When bad weather occurs, check WTAP TV, their website or local radio stations for school closings/delays. Please review the options and explanations listed below. Also, feel free to call (740) 423-9511 if you have any questions.
• School closed: All students including JVS and alternative schools.
• Two-hour delay: All students including JVS and alternative schools.