Peoples Bancorp Inc. (Peoples) and its subsidiary, Peoples Bank, National Association (Peoples Bank), announces recent promotion of associates.
- Carol Schneeberger has been promoted to executive vice president, chief administrative officer. Schneeberger is responsible for the oversight of human resources, legal, operations and risk management. She serves as chairwoman of the information technology steering committee and holds the title of cashier for the bank. Schneeberger began her career with Peoples in 1977.
- Mark Augenstein has been promoted to senior vice president, operations. Augenstein is responsible for managing the bank's card services, loan operations, security and balancing departments. He is also responsible for the oversight of the bank's deposit operations and purchasing departments, customer relationship management system and core banking system support efforts. Augenstein has been with Peoples since 2001.
- Michael C. Balsimo has been promoted to vice president, marketing officer. Balsimo is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of all marketing, public relations, corporate communications and product development efforts for all divisions of the company. Balsimo has been with Peoples since 2006.
- Saundra Kesterson has been promoted to vice president, customer care. She is responsible for the oversight of the Peoples Bank Customer Care and Business Support Centers as well as the company's extensive line of online services including, but not limited to business and personal online banking and bill pay, mobile and text message banking and online secure chat. Kesterson began her career with Peoples in 2000.
- M. Ryan Kirkham has been promoted to vice president, corporate counsel. Kirkham is responsible for the oversight and management of all legal aspects of the corporation and its subsidiaries. Kirkham also serves as corporate secretary to Peoples Bancorp Inc. Kirkham joined Peoples in 2010.