Reasons not to vote for Ron Paul ... which one is yours?
- I'm happy with the status quo.
- Spending levels are where they should be.
- I prefer candidates that sing to me, flatter me and tell me what I want to hear.
- Adding trillions in spending and unfunded mandates is the way to kickstart our economy.
- I'm a tea party supporter ... but bailouts are sometimes necessary.
- I prefer candidates that had no idea a financial crisis was coming.
- I want more federal education involvement.
- I feel safer now that Iraq has a constitution, even if it's based on the Koran and Sharia law.
- I sometimes distrust my government, but I see no reason to be skeptical of its war propaganda.
- I believe and support the Constitution, except the inconvenient or outdated parts.
- Everyone knows its the president's job to provide jobs.
- We know Iran's going to get a nuclear bomb and any country that would use nuclear weapons against another country should be wiped off the face of the earth.
- I'm a Christian.