The Washington County Career Center Student Ambassadors have been selected for the 2012-13 school year. Ambassadors are:
- Kylie Ahart, daughter of Chuck and Tracy Ahart of Marietta, senior in the Computer Graphics program.
- Jacob Butler, son of Greg and Kim Butler of New Matamoras, senior in the Heavy Equipment program.
Washington County Career Center Student Ambassadors 2012-2013, front row, from left: Jacob Butler, Kylie Ahart, Caitlyn Markey, Ashley Jenkins, and Jacob Scott; second row, from left: Brandon Nash, Kady Johnson, Jamie Davis, Delaney Dominiak, and Brayden King; back row, from left: Chandler Lang, Levi Westfall, and Eddie Kimbrough.
- Jamie Davis, daughter of Greg Davis and Diana Heiss, both of Marietta, junior in the Computer Graphics program.
- Delaney Dominiak, daughter of Jake Stephens and Brooke Butler, both of New Matamoras, junior in the Welding program.
- Ashley Jenkins, daughter of Gary Jenkins of Belpre and Angie Jenkins of Parkersburg, junior in the Medical College Prep program.
- Kady Johnson, daughter of Rob and Robin Johnson of Waterford, junior in the Cosmetology program.
- Eddie Kimbrough, son of Edwin and Crystal Kimbrough of Marietta; senior in the Sports Medicine & Exercise Science program.
- Brayden King, son of Scott King and Angie Coleman, both of Waterford, senior in the Masonry program.
- Chandler Lang, son of Pat and Amy Lang of Lowell, junior in the Building Technology/Carpentry program.
- Caitlyn Markey, daughter of Richard and Robin Markey of Lower Salem, senior in the Sports Medicine & Exercise Science program.
- Brandon Nash, son of John and Vicky Nash of Marietta, junior in the Computer Graphics program.
- Jacob Scott, son of Darren Scott and Sheila Scott, both of Vincent, junior in the Sports Medicine & Exercise Science program.
- Levi Westfall, son of DeLisa Westfall of Belpre, senior in the Auto Collision program.
Ambassadors are elected on the basis of leadership, citizenship, character and participation in school activities. They help promote the goodwill and cooperative spirit between associative school and the business community with the Career Center.