Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
What's your opinion? We value your opinion and encourage you to share it with our readers by writing a Letter to the Editor. Submit your letter online with our Virtual Newsroom.

 
 
 

Get informed about guns before forming opinion

January 18, 2013
The Marietta Times

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web