- Nicholas E. Adams, 49, of 104 Wood St., was arrested Tuesday for OVI, license suspension, possession of marijuana and failure to yield turning left at Gilman and Wood Street. Adams refused to submit to a breath test.
- Jeremy W. Parks, 32, of 2350 Bender Road, was cited for driving with a suspended license on the Williamstown Bridge.
- A deputy requested a summons June 19 for a 17-year-old Marietta resident to appear in Juvenile Court for being unruly. The teenager's mother reported her son has no respect for her or his teachers and stated he cusses, kicks doors, screams and throws things if he does not get his way. Despite being previously warned that if he did not change his behavior he would be charged, the juvenile continued to be disrespectful to his mother and ignored her rules.
- A 51-year-old Marietta resident reported June 19 he received an unwanted text message from his ex-wife. The suspect was advised on multiple occasions during the past year to cease any contact with the victim. She now faces a charge of telecommunications harassment.
- Mary A. Pannell, 58, of 3569 Veto Road, Vincent, reported Saturday that at some point during the past week an unknown suspect(s) entered a large pole barn on her property and stole an Aussie grill and four garbage bags full of clothing. Other property may be missing as well.
- Deputies responded Saturday to an altercation on Lane Road in Vincent. Angry that his brother called his girlfriend a derogatory name, a 17-year-old charged at his 21-year-old brother in an aggressive manner and attempted to strike him. The older brother retaliated by punching his brother in the face and putting him in a headlock. Family members intervened shortly thereafter and separated the two. Witnesses concurred that both parties were arguing and that the younger brother approached his brother aggressively. Neither party desired to pursue charges against the other.
- A deputy requested a summons Monday for Kenneth R. Rogers, 26, of 230 E. Faye St., Marietta, for failure to confine/restrain a dog. A neighbor of Rogers reported his brown and white pit bull frequently runs loose and that she cannot let her dog outside in her backyard because they would fight. Rogers was warned on prior occasions to restrain his dog.
- Amy N. Plants, 34, of 3235 Lake Road, Fleming, reported Monday that she sent $650 via Western Union to an individual she met on the Internet for the purchase of a Great Dane puppy. After Plants confronted the suspect over discrepancies she discovered in Delta Airlines' booking policy for animals and the one provided by the suspect, Plants said the suspect has refused to answer her communications.
- Sonoma Suttle, 41, of 496 Coal Run Drive, Lowell, reported Monday that she departed her home at noon and when she returned six hours later she discovered her recently-filled prescription of oxycodone was missing.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
- Tina M. Sims, 50, of 419 Florence St., Belpre, was arrested Monday for disorderly conduct by intoxication, a misdemeanor.
- Roscoe E. Wilson, 35, of 401 13th St. Apt. C, Parkersburg, was arrested Wednesday for disorderly conduct by intoxication, a misdemeanor.