175 days ago.
Does presidential candidate Mitt Romney really believe that 47% of Americans are worthless dependents upon government and pay no income taxes?
Apparently so, because that's what he told those attending an exculusive fund-raining event. No need to cite MSNBC, PBS, ABC, CBS, or NPR because Romney's own words were captured on tape for all to hear! And he's not alone in this false view of Americans! Here, for example, we get similar pronouncements from the alleged WorkingStiff who exhibits daily and sometimes hourly delusion that HE is the only person who ever worked at a job (he has yet to prove it) ... In a recent interview on ABC, Romeny was asked his definition of "middle-class". He replied by saying "somewhere between $200 and 250 thousand-a-year! He is so out-of-touch that he doesn't realize that people pay sales, property, inheritance, Social Security, and other forms of taxation. How many Americans fit into that 47% brackett? How many of the remaining 53% (including Romney himself) pay NO taxes at all?
No comments posted for this topic.