Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
10 days ago.
by Ohwiseone
Lilyofthevalley
#1

Racism and the 2012 election

Explain how one group can be racist for voting around 60% against a man of a different racial background but another group that votes 90% against a person of a different racial background isn't racist?

Member Comments

Ohwiseone

Thanks be to god ! Turd blossom is not a good name for a democrat but fits a republican just fine !

Posted 10 days ago.

BeRight

Harry Reid and Biden are elected Democrats. Rove is not.

Posted 10 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Washington (CNN) – New York Rep. Michael Grimm’s threat to heave a reporter off a balcony in the Cannon House office building rotunda, caught on a still-hot mic Tuesday night after the State of the Union Address, has only brought more attention to an investigation into his campaign finances.

Posted 10 days ago.

Kunectdots

***** = n-egro

Posted 10 days ago.

Kunectdots

Obama is "clean and articulate" ~ Joe Biden

Obama is a "light-skinned and no ***** dialect" ~ Harry Reid

Posted 10 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Karl Rove jokes that black Democratic strategist ‘owes me some fried chicken’

Posted 10 days ago.

BeRight

Sony proves that the lefties can be racist also. But they are closet racists. I guess we can say that they are out of the closet now. You could be a racist.............. But of course who can ever forget the unforgettable Biden line "You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking" .

Posted 10 days ago.

Ohwiseone

That answers nothing ! So you think that they will profit from that mess ? How totally ignorant and stupid !

Posted 36 days ago.

Kunectdots

Explain then, WHY, Eric Holder met with Brown's family (and not Officer Wilson's) AND two WH representatives were dispatched to attend Brown's funeral. How often does that happen, Ohwiseone?????

Personally speaking, I feel Obama should have kept his beak out of it entirely, instead, he drags it into his UN speech with him.

OH, NO! No political profit being sought from those actions. LOL

Posted 36 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Just how foolish is that ? So you think that they will profit from that mess ? How totally ignorant and stupid !

Posted 36 days ago.

Kunectdots

Can we AT LEAST get back to this topic of "racism" and kick around how the Obama/Holder tag team have tried, and will continue to try, to profit from the issues in Ferguson, MO.?

Posted 37 days ago.

Ohwiseone

I don't understand why you would want it . after all you republicans were against social security and Medicaid ,etc from the git go !

Posted 39 days ago.

thegreek

I have PAID into Social Security for 37 years. Yes I expect a pension, not to have the gov squander it on other rediculous programs.

Posted 41 days ago.

moderation

greek-you are not paying attention.Do you want a social security pension and Medicare insurance when you reach retirement age or not.We are talking apples here, not apples and oranges.Dont get distracted by these wedge issues,and find out later that someone has left town with all the horses and money.

Posted 41 days ago.

thegreek

I would jump if it were a RR bridge, and a train was coming, or someone up there was shooting at me. I would probably live thru it because Chuck Norris has lived thru jumping off bridges.

Posted 41 days ago.

thegreek

Mod. they are taking my tax money now and giving it to more people on welfare and ILLEGAL PEOPLE THAT BARRY INVITED UP HERE WITH his executive order to allow Mexican children asylum in the USA that are from violent towns in mex. More than ever in history so I really fail to see your point !!!

Posted 41 days ago.

BeRight

You would have to give me a reason to

Posted 41 days ago.

moderation

Would you ?

Posted 41 days ago.

BeRight

moderation: according to those two letters I referenced, the writers suggested that all the Democrats should.....just because they are Democrats.

Posted 41 days ago.

moderation

greek- how do you feel about your UPC o m inn g social security pension? Guessing from your chosen life's work, your retirement funding plan isn't going to have the luxuries of one that kasich,a county commissioner, or a small business owner will have.If you serve in an elected position, you do get a pension and you get some kind of supplemental health benefits when you retire.What are you gonna have? What ever it is, the right wants to reduce the amount, and they want to put that money into the stock market as well.Consumer assets of trillions( with a T) of dollars evaporated during the collapse at the end of the Bush admin.And the right wanted to cut, cut, cut.Fortunetly they didn't get their way, and the left was able to stimulate and cause economic growth.About seventy-five percent of our economy c o m e s from consumer spending.And if you take away that spending,well, any above average bears can understand that

Posted 41 days ago.