Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
2 days ago.
by Ohwiseone
Lilyofthevalley
#1

Racism and the 2012 election

Explain how one group can be racist for voting around 60% against a man of a different racial background but another group that votes 90% against a person of a different racial background isn't racist?

Member Comments

Ohwiseone

I see that the all seeing and knowing one is still name calling ! Better watch out tired that clock is ticking for you !

Posted 2 days ago.

Tiredofit

WHAT does a 10 yr old have to do with Munster, one is a whiney immature brat and the other sells lemon aid.

Posted 3 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Well send him along with Holder ! I so far have seen no federal indictments except in the right-wing liars club !

Posted 3 days ago.

thegreek

The 10 year old kid down the street in the lemonade stand knows that !!!

Posted 3 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Oh you know that's true and for a fact ? I Doubt It !

Posted 3 days ago.

thegreek

They havent said yet. If the Grand Jury decides NOT to indict the officer then the riots will start again now wont they??? But Holder is making up Federal charges as we speak and as he came to Ferguson promising to do.... Watch and see.

Ohwiseone

Has he been indicted ? When the investigation concludes then I'll form an opinion!

thegreek

Ohwise. Are you talking about the officer being guilty in CNN's and Gov Nixons eyes?

Ohwiseone

Do you know for sure that's what happened or are you just repeating what they said on faux ?

thegreek

No. I would not walk down the middle of a busy street then attack a peace officer that came up and asked me what was going on !!!

Ohwiseone

Maybe it ticks for you tired !

Ohwiseone

So what your saying greek is that you want to be convicted without a trial ? Found guilty before any evidence is presented ! I thought you were a big fan of the bill of rights !

Tiredofit

Tick Tick Tick Tick

thegreek

Ohnotwiseone or Munster the village idiot is back in full force making a point of arguing stupid meaningless points that he thinks are relevant !!

Ohwiseone

First off he "allegedly" robbed a store ,but he wont be going to court now will he !I know the video is damning but the facts are he has not been convicted of it ! We haven't reached a conclusive report on what happened so the prudent thing to do is wait till we know !

Kendall78

"Do you think he reacted differently in the presence of a cop since he just robbed a store?"

There is the rub, we don't know how he acted. I would recommend that you might want to separate the robbery from how he acted with the cop.

Because if the cop shot him due to the robbery, then the cop was wrong.

But if the cop shot him because Brown attacked him in a way that made the cop fear for his life...then he was correct to shoot him.

BeRight

So they hang a cop. I guess that what the libs are after.

Kendall78

"He robbed a store."

The penalty for unarmed robbery is not being shot.

Ohwiseone

What would happen if FAUX went off the air ? Do you think they would be able to think for themselves ? To many trees to see the forest !!LOL

Ohwiseone