Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
11 minutes ago.
by moderation
Lilyofthevalley
#1

Racism and the 2012 election

Explain how one group can be racist for voting around 60% against a man of a different racial background but another group that votes 90% against a person of a different racial background isn't racist?

Member Comments

moderation

greek-try to imagine that happening in Washington county,favoring either the left or right. The machines would be shut down,and there would be a major investigation that would be reported on a national level.It hasn't made any local papers.It didn't make Yahoo News.I think you are old enough to know this now,greek,the tooth fairy,the Easter bunny,and Santa Claus are not real.

Posted 11 minutes ago.

thegreek

Thats it, change the subject. You deny and deflect all you want. It is the truth.

Posted 6 hours ago.

Ohwiseone

And Greek , if that's more of your "teabagger" journalism , Give us a break !

Posted 7 hours ago.

Ohwiseone

You think that's funny, go to You Tube and type in "Did anonymous save the election from Karl Rove " ! You will enjoy that !

Posted 7 hours ago.

thegreek

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats. Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library. “I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

FUNNY - Same thing happened in 2012 !!! Votes for Romney registered for Barry !!! Now thats how you win elections FAIRLY ???? NOTTT....

Posted 8 hours ago.

moderation

It's a small world.

Posted 7 days ago.

BeRight

I kind of like that hat.

Posted 7 days ago.

moderation

I'm glad you're not going to wear that silly hat, beright!

Ohwiseone

I'll be wearing my " I'm with Mitt " sweatshirt !

BeRight

I will be wearing my Obama Sweatshirt.

Ohwiseone

I may see you there !

BeRight

I am going to vote at Davis avenue tomorrow.

moderation

I don't like absentee ballots, although I had to use them infrequently in the past.They are a necessary evil, I guess, but they can be challenged. And, that is my issue with them.Shades of Florida!Early voting ballots are immediately in the count.

Ohwiseone

But the fact remains , if it aint broke why foch with it ? The only reason is to restrict people who vote democrat !You righties can do all the denial and deflection you want but comes back to one thing ! An underhanded attempt to choke the vote !

BeRight

lace-less shoes: good one. The AG is involved in Ohio because he made the "reduction" in voting hours an issue.

I checked with the board of elections today and their hours are 8-5 and weekend hours. I think there is plenty of time to vote. Plus every registered voter in Ohio received an application for an absentee ballet, even you did Mod.

But the excuses continue.

BeRight

Immigration: Than what does the liberal mantra "immigration reform" mean?

BeRight

I did a couple of searches and I thought NY does not have ANY early voting.

Maybe I was looking at old information.

moderation

And there are right wingers, kunec , that are giving the ebola outbreak some racial associations.

moderation

beright- the Obama administration has deported many more illegals than than any other president. many X .Even if he could grant amnesty, and he won't, citizenship doesn't come in a box of Lucky Charms. It is also a process.Employers from both sides of the aisle have used undocumenteds forever.Mitt is a good example,and there are many affluent good examples. And the ohio voter issue , compared to New York , well ohio was trying to reduce those already established times, New York wasn't.Do you wear lace-less shoes,beright ?

BeRight

When the left talks about immigration reform, the word “illegal” always seems to be missing in their discussion. Legal immigration is a process. Illegal immigration, well for a lack of a better description, is illegal. Plain and simple, the lefts idea of immigration reform is amnesty. Illegals are clustered in certain cities across the USA. Somehow they have found liberal areas to settle into. They are not spread out. When Obama grants amnesty to the millions of illegals in this country, those cities will overwhelmed with all the new citizens looking for the Gov’t programs and handouts. Let the fun begin.