Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
7 hours ago.
by Ohwiseone
Lilyofthevalley
#1

Racism and the 2012 election

Explain how one group can be racist for voting around 60% against a man of a different racial background but another group that votes 90% against a person of a different racial background isn't racist?

Member Comments

Ohwiseone

If I did that greek then I'd be just like you !

Posted 7 hours ago.

thegreek

You cannot afford to lose another half..

Posted 10 hours ago.

Ohwiseone

No , its not news ! Its propaganda ! No one but another right-wing crap factory would even give a story like that any consideration ! And sorry greek but I'm not going to scoop out half my brain just so I'd think your website was real !

thegreek

And all this racism crap. No one ever points to the fact that 620,000 people died in the civil war - assuming half of them were fighting AGAINST slavery. That is about 300,000 people died fighting slavery. Why is this fact never recognized by the NAACP.???

thegreek

I don't care where you found it. It is still news. News that you are chapped that someone has proven your lies are lies. You would not complain if some union lost an election because the yes votes were registered as no votes!!!!?????... Come on. Don't be an idiot any more than you already are !!

Ohwiseone

Greek , I actually went to your "teapartypatriots" website and looked it up ! That's the reason it's not news ! Sites like that are nothing but a huge lie fest !And you my friend are the one who believes that ignorant sh*t, so I guess that makes you the dipsh*t !

thegreek

And again you dipsh1t I will tell you it did not come from there as if it even matters... It is news. It happened. Just because it benefits idiots like you and your socialist party does NOT make it right !!!

Ohwiseone

Look greek , what we are saying is your "teapartypatriots " site is not a credible site for facts ! Its noyhing but another of your right-wing propaganda web suites that really do nothing but make sh&t up !IT DOES MATTER WHERE IT COMES FROM IDIOT !Just because your dumb enough to believe any scandal/outrage right-wing lie machine doesn't mean what they say is REAL !

thegreek

What the heck does it matter where it came from??? You are ate up with where??? Quit dodging the point. Which is it happened in 2012 and it is happening AGAIN... You would be crying the blues if you voted for Barry and your vote showed up for Romney and I wouldn't blame you ??!!! Is it too much to ask you idiots that we are all sure what we voted for actually got recorded or because it is someone you disagreed with it is no right of theirs...?? What a pair of Hitlers you 2 have become and for that I say F. U. BOTH..

moderation

At the first instance, any above average bear would have alerted a poll worker.That doesn't seem to be the case,here.And he is a politician!! Nothing but a 'fairy tale' told by a politician.In this case, a republican politician.

Ohwiseone

Mod I usually try to stay away from the crazy journalism but you should take a quick look at this, You Tube and type in "Did anonymous save the election from Karl Rove "

Ohwiseone

Morn'n spidie !

Ohwiseone

Yeah , that's what I thought , more of the Greeks "teapartycrusaders" bullsh#t ! So you really believe that tripe greek ? Like I said " No wonder your screwed up " !!!!

moderation

Apparently one influential person did notice.Duh!!

Ohwiseone

Well I'll bite greek , where did you gather this nugget of info ? If its more of your " teapartycrusaders " idiocy then theres a lot to be desired there !

thegreek

If the person even noticed the error..

moderation

greek-try to imagine that happening in Washington county,favoring either the left or right. The machines would be shut down,and there would be a major investigation that would be reported on a national level.It hasn't made any local papers.It didn't make Yahoo News.I think you are old enough to know this now,greek,the tooth fairy,the Easter bunny,and Santa Claus are not real.

thegreek

Thats it, change the subject. You deny and deflect all you want. It is the truth.

Posted 3 days ago.

Ohwiseone

And Greek , if that's more of your "teabagger" journalism , Give us a break !

Posted 3 days ago.

Ohwiseone

You think that's funny, go to You Tube and type in "Did anonymous save the election from Karl Rove " ! You will enjoy that !

Posted 3 days ago.