29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congr
Speaking of "obscure factoids";
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
Obscure factoids , just what could you hope that would mean ? Or will this again lead to some bullsh^t speculation ? Yup !
Beright I guess we can gleen some info from that little nugget
All that means is they voted for the right person !
Interesting observation BERIGHT
Cant be criticized if you dont do anything but whine and bit ch !
As a guitar guy, one must appreciate the short couple of yrs when Skynyrd had three of the finest players in the country Rossington, Collins, and Gains. "Bring all mules out here" R. VanZant
Obama won 63.2% of the votes in Mahoning County, one of the highest of any county in Ohio. As is generally the case in predominantly Democratic areas, Mahoning county's median household income of $41,350 is lower than the national median of $52,482.
Matter of fact the only original member left is Gary Rossington unless you count Ricky Medlocke who was with them in the very early years
A bunch of those boys have passed over
Hmmm well i hope i am wrong, i may have been thinking of Billy Powell passing recently. I will check it out
yes Ed king of Skynrd. i have not seen anything about Ed passing. he posted some instructional videos on the forum as well as some jams sessions wih J. D. Simo. feel free to google the site. on the homepage, click on "go to the forum. once there you can find them posting quite a bit under the 1952-1960 gibson les paul section. you can also post juniors as well as customs. i have not registered yet...still a lurker. my 50's junior is a bit shy...nah...not really. it is a "BEAST"!!!!
Skynyrd i should have typed
Ed King of Skynrd fame? I thought he died recently
Coal....yep the G3 line-up has always been awesome. Yngwie is amazing. i loved watching him with the Orchestra...i think it was in Japan...subject to correction. if you don't already follow it...the lespaulforum is a great place to visit. there are many of the artists that are members there that we grew up with...elliot easton of the cras is a member as well as bonamassa and ed king. it is a great site ran by some seemingly good people.
700 Channel Lane , Marietta, OH 45750 | 740-373-2121