Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
21 hours ago.
by Ohwiseone
Kunectdots
#1

Paving the Pathway for Hillary

Mr. Michael Morell (former acting director of the CIA) offered up some very questionable reasoning for changing the initial (eyewitness) belief for why our Benghazi consulate was attacked, resulting in the deaths of four Americans. Mr. Morell has since left the CIA to take a position with Beacon Global Strategies, LLC a seedbed corporation for the connected to spring back into positions in the government. If you check the makeup of BGS, it appears that it is predominantly made up of those awaiting anointing if Hillary takes the WH in 2016. Should this not be viewed as a possible motive for Morell to have protected the person in charge of the US State Dept. at the time of the Benghazi attack? Aren't we, as a people, genuinely tired of be lied to by members of the present administration so that they may retain power, while paving the way for worse to come? h ttp://e n.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Beacon_Global_Strategies_LLC

Member Comments

Ohwiseone

Hey TP communists are communists ! Not D or R !That is except in the land of the right-wing propaganda machine !

Posted 21 hours ago.

Teapartier

Hey OWO. Why don't you search which party has more communists in their ranks D or R ?? Get back to me soon if you dare ??

Posted 2 days ago.

Teapartier

Does to me stillhere. She is a habitual lair as are quite a few of OWO's hero's have proven themselves to be.

Posted 2 days ago.

Stillhere

Does lying about landing under sniper fire not brand Hillary a liar?

Posted 2 days ago.

Ohwiseone

I guess lies told by Nazi republiduds don't count to some;)

Posted 2 days ago.

Stillhere

I guess lies told by socialist democrats don't count to some;)

Posted 2 days ago.

Teapartier

So OWO you saying Hillary aint a rich person ??? FYI - About all the people that run for president can afford it !!! That's why they run ... Or do you desire another poor failure to be elected ??? You call republicans rich white people and democrats poor women ?? Whats up with that ??

Posted 2 days ago.

absolem

OWO.....on a serious note...you are correct in that it will be interesting to see who gets the nod to run for the republicans. with either party i would sincerely hope that substance over fancy prevails.

Posted 3 days ago.

absolem

Well we have seen the two snails trails leading to the podium of the democratic national convention. Your fad party is not really diverse enough until you get a few hooves paws into the mix...maybe even some cloves hooves in a pant suit...dare I say it...dare..dare .Pelosi...tada.

Posted 3 days ago.

Ohwiseone

We are still waiting for the dust to settle so we can see who the rich white guy that the republiduds will run !

Posted 3 days ago.

absolem

Does she sheen or not...only her server knows for sure.

Posted 3 days ago.

absolem

I am waiting for the Hildebeast to be sporting some corn rows when she hits up harlem...or should she sheen up her weave?

Posted 3 days ago.

Stillhere

Liberal Juan Williams calls the Clintons "ethically challenged"

Posted 4 days ago.

absolem

Yea....I know...but I thought it would be appropriate. Glad you enjoyed.

Posted 4 days ago.

Stillhere

Lol had to think hard to recall that song

Posted 4 days ago.

absolem

Scorned lovers...what to do? Hearing the Mary Tyler Moore" theme song playing in the background.

Posted 4 days ago.

Stillhere

Have a nice day Munster

Posted 4 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Now you are being reasonable ! Too late ! The damage is done !

Posted 4 days ago.

Stillhere

Mod and NASCAR thanks for reasoned responses, I cannot say I agree but at least there was a dialog. Good on ya

Posted 4 days ago.

Stillhere

I will note that I didn't really read anything that was a compelling case for Hillary, tells me a lot that I already knew. It would be nice to have real reasons to elect the most powerful person in the world. Ever think we are alll just being played against one another and voting against that other SOB?

Posted 4 days ago.