Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
105 days ago.
by Kunectdots
Kunectdots
#1

Paving the Pathway for Hillary

Mr. Michael Morell (former acting director of the CIA) offered up some very questionable reasoning for changing the initial (eyewitness) belief for why our Benghazi consulate was attacked, resulting in the deaths of four Americans. Mr. Morell has since left the CIA to take a position with Beacon Global Strategies, LLC a seedbed corporation for the connected to spring back into positions in the government. If you check the makeup of BGS, it appears that it is predominantly made up of those awaiting anointing if Hillary takes the WH in 2016. Should this not be viewed as a possible motive for Morell to have protected the person in charge of the US State Dept. at the time of the Benghazi attack? Aren't we, as a people, genuinely tired of be lied to by members of the present administration so that they may retain power, while paving the way for worse to come? h ttp://e n.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Beacon_Global_Strategies_LLC

Member Comments

Kunectdots

Kendall - The Conservatives, to a great degree, are motivated and regulated by what holds the attentions of the low-information voters, of which, unfortunately, we seem to presently have a majority of, and the liberally compliant media. It's called politics.

I was starting to be convinced that Obama could get away with walking into the SCOTUS and shooting the Chief Justice between the eyes, just as long as he continued to appear on "The View", "The Tonight Show" and would sing for and joke with the student bodies of some of our campuses.

Posted 105 days ago.

Kendall78

I could see Bill have a nearby residence outside of the Whitehouse. Even without the past baggage he brings, this way it could be said he wouldn't be a distraction to the Hilary presidency.

Posted 105 days ago.

BeRight

One of the things that will be interesting if Hillary wins is to see if Bill actually will sleep at the Whitehouse.

It is well known that they have lived seperate lives for sometime. Can Bill be a one woman man?

Posted 105 days ago.

Kendall78

"Conservative organizations may just put Benghazi on hold until it can be shoved up the backside of the woman.."

Then they don't care about justice and I would hope their people get voted out. If they care about the truth, they would not wait. Not unless they are willing to tell the families of those that died their dead can wait till a better political season.

Posted 105 days ago.

Kunectdots

Kendall78 - You might be right. I just heard an estimate of the three most drastic political scandals of the past 40 years. #1. Watergate #2 Iran-Contra and #3 Obama's IRS Scandal.

Interest in exposure of the IRS's over-scrutiny of Conservative organizations may just put Benghazi on hold until it can be shoved up the backside of the woman that assured us she should be the one to be there to answer the phone at 3:00 AM.

I would put the cover up of the Benghazi story on a par with the IRS situation and work them simultaneously. Obama and Clinton left men behind in Benghazi. I don't think any American, that appreciates their freedoms (and understands them) will find ANY goodwill in such actions.

I understand that members of the CIA have been leaving and taking early retirements stating that they have no desire to be left alone to die. Yeah, Obama and Clinton...quite the commanders, they.

Posted 106 days ago.

Kendall78

"With the congressional hearings, earlier THIS MONTH.."

Perhaps it's just my negative view on politics but it wouldn't surprise me if their will be Republicans in Congress that will try to have hearings on Benghazi all the way to November of 2016 if it suits them.

If those at the hearings are after truth, then good luck to them. If this is just being used as an excuse to fling muck onto Hil, I hope it bites them in the a** because it's a big waste of time then.

Posted 106 days ago.

Kunectdots

Director of the CIA!

Posted 108 days ago.

Kunectdots

kendall78 - I wouldn't bet the farm on your prognostication. Shortly after Benghazi, some naysayers here were predicting that the public's interest in it would wane like that for Fast & Furious. With the congressional hearings, earlier THIS MONTH, it obviously hasn't.

I can't speak for you but, as for me, I'm not a member of either America's military or intelligence services. I do understand though that many members of those organizations were very upset with Mr. Morell's testimony. If one of the analysts crosses the line, that he threw under the bus, or (HOPEFULLY) former CIA Director David Portraeus gets to testify, this debacle could take on a whole new perspective.

I was blown away by Morell's commentary that the agency didn't consider the attack on Beneghazi as being BOTH a "protest" and an "act of terrorism" as being "mutually exclusive". Couldn't I say the same for the motivation(s)for bin Laden's attack on the WTC? HEY! Maybe I should be the

Posted 108 days ago.

Kendall78

The truth is, from an election standpoint, the Benghazi attack doesn't matter. It really doesn't.

Those that would vote for Hilary will still vote for her and those that hate her, will anyway. Those that could be swayed by Benghazi won't be because by the time the Presidential campaign starts, Benghazi will be old news.

The only people that will be talking about Benghazi and wanting to rake Hilary over the hot coals will be the Far Right and moderates won't pay them any attention.

Posted 108 days ago.