Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
26 days ago.
by NasCarNut
BeRight
#1

Todays letter to the editor

It is amazing how people become active in politics and letter writing only after they retire out of the "system". That would seem to be the coward's way out.

Member Comments

NasCarNut

Correction, one address crackpot david barton.

Posted 26 days ago.

NasCarNut

There's 2 good letters to the editor in the times today, both address bill johnson.

Posted 26 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Just because you'll believe anything that is "out there" about a president you have been taught to hate doesn't mean everyone else will !There are still a few open minds around !

Posted 28 days ago.

Ohwiseone

That's what you get greek !

Posted 28 days ago.

thegreek

Not particularly !!

Posted 28 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Gotta luv it !

Posted 28 days ago.

NasCarNut

YOU DUNB A SS

LOL...

Posted 29 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Then I would suggest that when you come on here you don't spout the latest garbage from those right-wing gas bags ! I know for sure you don't get that from Robin !

Posted 29 days ago.

thegreek

WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT ALL I WATCH IS FOX YOU DUNB A SS -- FYI - I PREFER TO WATCH HLN AND ROBIN MEAD AND LYNN BERRY!!!. I CAN ONLY STAND CNN AND FOX IN SHORT INTERVALS. MY TV DOES GET OTHER CHANNELS YOU IDIOT... LET UP ON THE GOSH DANG FOX CRAP... GOT IT ????

Posted 29 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Lesson No#1 Greek, whatever they tell you on Faux is a bunch of crap ! Pay attention to just that one rule and you'll be better off !

Posted 30 days ago.

Kendall78

"Can you humor me and enlighten me on what the difference is between facts and truth?"

*points to a science class and then across the hallway to Philosophy 101*

Posted 30 days ago.

thegreek

You don't want the truth but you want the facts only ???? Good God... How does one reason with THAT psychotic train of thought...???? Can you humor me and enlighten me on what the difference is between facts and truth??? This ought to be a doozie??? I think you and Munster should have your voting rights revoked !!!

Posted 30 days ago.

Kendall78

"Because I don't think you would know it if truth..."

Wasn't asking for truth...asked for facts.

Posted 31 days ago.

Kendall78

"If you were alive at the beginning of the country - you would be against the founding fathers..."

So you are calling us Conservatives? You do realize that the Founding Fathers were quite liberal.

Posted 31 days ago.

Ohwiseone

That's your opinion , but not much of one !Your problem is what you consider the truth ! Because I don't think you would know it if truth bit you on your arse !

Posted 31 days ago.

thegreek

You wouldn't believe the truth? You would not know it if you saw it. You and Munster would blame it on Fox or the repub's? How sane is that? If you were alive at the beginning of the country - you would be against the founding fathers in disbelief that the King was up to no good !!

Posted 31 days ago.

Kendall78

Greek, you are more than welcome to counter any of my statements with actual facts and not your warmed over opinions.

Posted 31 days ago.

Ohwiseone

Nah , just a little common sense !

Posted 31 days ago.

thegreek

Whatever you say kendall. Whatever you say kendall. You are an expert and have vast knowledge about al that stuff.. haa haa..

Posted 31 days ago.

Kendall78

"They are so blinded by love and admiration"

Stating facts are not the same as love and admiration. You could say that Hitler was the legal ruler of Germany and brought Germany out of the Great Depression. All facts but I doubt you would love or admire him.

I'm just not a believer in the all or nothing approach people seem to take on here. Did Bush do everything right? No....and it doesn't mean you hate him by pointing it out. Has Obama done everything wrong? No...and it doesn't mean you love him by pointing it out.

Posted 31 days ago.