Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
691 days ago.
by NasCarNut
BeRight
#1

Todays letter to the editor

It is amazing how people become active in politics and letter writing only after they retire out of the "system". That would seem to be the coward's way out.

Member Comments

NasCarNut

Correction, one address crackpot david barton.

Posted 691 days ago.

NasCarNut

There's 2 good letters to the editor in the times today, both address bill johnson.

Posted 691 days ago.

NasCarNut

YOU DUNB A SS

LOL...

Posted 694 days ago.

Kendall78

"Can you humor me and enlighten me on what the difference is between facts and truth?"

*points to a science class and then across the hallway to Philosophy 101*

Posted 695 days ago.

Kendall78

"Because I don't think you would know it if truth..."

Wasn't asking for truth...asked for facts.

Posted 696 days ago.

Kendall78

"If you were alive at the beginning of the country - you would be against the founding fathers..."

So you are calling us Conservatives? You do realize that the Founding Fathers were quite liberal.

Posted 696 days ago.

Kendall78

Greek, you are more than welcome to counter any of my statements with actual facts and not your warmed over opinions.

Posted 696 days ago.

Kendall78

"They are so blinded by love and admiration"

Stating facts are not the same as love and admiration. You could say that Hitler was the legal ruler of Germany and brought Germany out of the Great Depression. All facts but I doubt you would love or admire him.

I'm just not a believer in the all or nothing approach people seem to take on here. Did Bush do everything right? No....and it doesn't mean you hate him by pointing it out. Has Obama done everything wrong? No...and it doesn't mean you love him by pointing it out.

Posted 696 days ago.

Kendall78

"who oppose the Obama socialist agenda"

What's this imagined agenda again?

I mean...for a guy who tramples over the laws of the land...our way of life is pretty much the same.

Has the next Presidential election been cancelled? Nope.

What about the elections for Congress? Nope..they are still on.

Hmm, we still use coal? Yep.

Any govt people take any weapons from you or me? Nope.

Posted 697 days ago.

stickhauler

Perhaps it's because none of the radical liberals subscribed to the Times, and simply came on these forums when they still could for free.

In other words, they're cheap!

Posted 698 days ago.

moderation

There sure is a lot of wilderness. (;

Posted 710 days ago.

Kendall78

No one should ever vote straight ticket...at least take the time to read the names of those you are voting for.

Posted 710 days ago.

BeRight

Every single one no matter what. I am brain dead. LOL

Posted 710 days ago.

moderation

I don't vote a straight ticket, and I know many others that don't.There are many issues at many levels! Gasp. You must vote for every repub, huh ?

Posted 711 days ago.

BeRight

I Like that letter blasting Andy of not going to a Union Rally.

When was that last time a Union endorsed a Republican?

That like blasting a Democrat of not going to a pro-life rally or a right to work rally.

Posted 711 days ago.

moderation

There are a 'mess' of them in Washington that will be soon retired.However, their voting record is as good as any letter to the editor.It is a shame that record didn't receive more scrutiny.

Posted 728 days ago.

Kendall78

There are quite a few still in the system that will write.

Posted 729 days ago.