BREAKING: Mandatory Ohio Mask order takes effect Thursday
Beginning Thursday at 6 p.m., all Ohio counties are under a mandatory mask order while out in public.
Masks must be worn at all times when:
At an indoor location that’s not a residence.
Outdoors, when unable to keep 6-feet social distance from those not in your household.
When waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation -taxi, car service, private rideshare.
This order only requires those who are 10 years old or older to wear a mask. In addition, the following do not need to wear a mask:
– Those with a medical condition or disability or those communicating with someone with a disability.
– Those who are actively exercising or playing sports.
– Those who are officiants at religious services.
– Those who are actively involved in public safety.
– Those who are actively eating or drinking.
See Thursday’s edition of the Times for the full story.